What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Locked - Tinted Lights thread - Why?

A

Anonymous

Yeah great explanation if it were true, all we have done was research the brand new product to the uk, we have not and do not have any links with spi vision what so ever or related to any one that has or is installing it, we just wanted to share this product with other forum members that might be interested in this mod as we were very pleased with the job done on our car and the look it now has, has anyone actually looked at the link to the site, because then u might get ur facts write, it was an INFORMATION site describing what spi vision is and how it works, also the forum has bigged up the rcz (which I am not a member of) with this mod, why, I don't know, really think they should be as petty as this forum and remove the identification of the rcz and just show the lights, why should they advertise the Peugeot rcz along side other cars on that forum :thumbdown: I think some one this site just twisted everything when they read it to suit them, after all there are lots of links to parts and products on this forum, does that mean a lot of users are promoting things for their benefit too, makes me wonder why I'm only driving around in an RCZ :D

A

Anonymous

i think you may be looking at this from 1 side only. At no time has anyone been offered any products, now prices stated, no prices given on the link to the spi vision site, only information which i thougth other members may find useful, if they were intrested in the product. I run a heavy haulage truck company & my wife runs a high street fasion shop. I only got the installer of the product that he fitted to my lights when people started asking about the legality of the lights, & i did not want to give anyone the wrong information. So tell me who the action taken was (fully warranted). also i would be intrested to hear how you felt mis-led by all of this. did you ask about the lights, or were you offered any services, No.