What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Locating Active Spoiler Fuse Guide

TheJack

Reaction score
So after having the problem myself, buying a manual online and figuring out where the bloody fuse was for the spoiler I thought I'd put some pics up.

So here we have it, this is a 30A maxi fuse.

IMG_20200127_184333.jpg

Use this link here to get to the next part:

After following the video you'll get to here, it's the number 6 fuse. I've put a clearer image from the manual below.

IMG_20200129_182712.jpg

FB_IMG_1580150992986.jpg

So there you have it. May not fix your problem but it also might. Mine blew again so unfortunately is going back to the garage as its under warranty. But at a guess I'm going with it needs a new mechanism.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Great information for all us RCZers as like myself I didn't know about the other fuses and there location this post could help so many others...
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

UncleBen

Reaction score
So after having the problem myself, buying a manual online and figuring out where the bloody fuse was for the spoiler I thought I'd put some pics up.

So here we have it, this is a 30A maxi fuse.

View attachment 9344

Use this link here to get to the next part:

After following the video you'll get to here, it's the number 6 fuse. I've put a clearer image from the manual below.

View attachment 9345

View attachment 9346

So there you have it. May not fix your problem but it also might. Mine blew again so unfortunately is going back to the garage as its under warranty. But at a guess I'm going with it needs a new mechanism.

Can I ask where you bought the manual from? I have never been able to get the one that I bought from Emanuals to work on my laptop!

TheJack

Reaction score
Can I ask where you bought the manual from? I have never been able to get the one that I bought from Emanuals to work on my laptop!

That's the one I have. You have to use the virtual machine software to get it to work. Take a while to load mine.

UncleBen

Reaction score
That's the one I have. You have to use the virtual machine software to get it to work. Take a while to load mine.
Thanks, yes I'm using virtual machine, but every time I try to open the manual the thing just hangs and re loads continuously every 20sec or so. So frustrating, I would happily buy a different manual if anyone could point me in the right direction.

frankvdb

Reaction score
Thanks, yes I'm using virtual machine, but every time I try to open the manual the thing just hangs and re loads continuously every 20sec or so. So frustrating, I would happily buy a different manual if anyone could point me in the right direction.
The virtual machine may depend on virtualization support of your CPU. Check in your BIOS settings whether that is available and enabled.