What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

lights

Pedro

Reaction score
Handbook page 264-324 headlight adjustment

Mikefrank

Reaction score
how to i manually adjust the light height, can't see more than 5ft in front of me without main beam on, RCZ 200GT
If you can’t see more than 5ft in front you have a problem there fella
Mine came standard with Xenon hid directional which are awesome to be honest plus I changed the halogen main beam to an led which is a major improvement from what I recall the main beam bulb is an H1

stevenpalmer409

Reaction score
If you can’t see more than 5ft in front you have a problem there fella
Mine came standard with Xenon hid directional which are awesome to be honest plus I changed the halogen main beam to an led which is a major improvement from what I recall the main beam bulb is an H1
i have a fault with the auto adjust,just wanted to know how i can adjust it manually

Pedro

Reaction score
its on page 96 in my handbook,it says to adjust the dial but there isnt a dial on my RCZ to do this
There is apparently a manually adjust screw near the Optic under the bonnet but you need to set the height by measurement maybe a mark on a wall if feasible

Pedro

Reaction score
Maybe this is your headlight set up?

Attachments

• headlight adjust.PNG
    headlight adjust.PNG
    278.6 KB · Views: 17