What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Licence plate LED lights

Nemi

Reaction score
Hi guys, does anyone know where to buy license plate LED light unit for RCZ? I tried on aliexpress but haven't found compatible unit (even though they say it fits RCZ):

As seen in the photo, there are small differences in my original part and the one from aliexpress. Connector does not fit on aliexpress LED lights.

I wonder if those differences are only on facelift RCZ or all RCZs have the same licence plate unit :rolleyes:

Can anyone with Peugeot service software check part number on these units for facelift model, maybe this will help me find what I'm looking for.

Pedro

Reaction score
I think I came across those on ebay they are sold from Germany as they sell a lot of Led bulbs for the RCZ that is where I got mine

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
I’ve just fitted some from Aliexpress and although the Peugeot plug doesn’t push on as far as the original the lights fit and work well.

Nemi

Reaction score
Hmm, just noticed a comment on that product page:

Do not fit perfectly Peugeot RCZ

The ones I ordered before do not fit a all so maybe these ones at least fit to some degree :rolleyes:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score