What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

LED light strips

RCZ-mad

Reaction score
Looking to add some modern supercar look to the RCZ, found this picture with LED strips in the headlights and want to do the same thing, has anyone done this particular mod before?

PeugeotRCZ-headlight drl.png

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
These have been fitted to a number of RCZs here's the link

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! £5.02 39%OFF | Ceyes 2pcs Car Led DRL Daytime Running Lights Turn Signal DRL Led Strip Car Lights Brake Flow Lights 12V For Auto Headlight

Hope this helps you out also what about these

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! £3.77 60%OFF | LED Car Hood Atmosphere Lght Strip Waterproof Auto Exterior Decoration Lighting Decorative Headlights Ambient Lamp 12V Universal

Or this...

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! £11.22 56%OFF | SEAMETAL 120cm Led Spoiler Light Universal Carbon Fiber Car Rear Spoiler Flow Lamp The Third Brake Light Stop Signal Lights 12V
7.01£ 72% OFF|SEAMETAL 120cm Led Spoiler Light Universal Carbon Fiber Car Rear Spoiler Flow Lamp The Third Brake Light Stop Signal Lights 12V| | - AliExpress

Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

RCZ-mad

Reaction score
These have been fitted to a number of RCZs here's the link

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! £5.02 39%OFF | Ceyes 2pcs Car Led DRL Daytime Running Lights Turn Signal DRL Led Strip Car Lights Brake Flow Lights 12V For Auto Headlight

Hope this helps you out also what about these

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! £3.77 60%OFF | LED Car Hood Atmosphere Lght Strip Waterproof Auto Exterior Decoration Lighting Decorative Headlights Ambient Lamp 12V Universal

Or this...

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! £11.22 56%OFF | SEAMETAL 120cm Led Spoiler Light Universal Carbon Fiber Car Rear Spoiler Flow Lamp The Third Brake Light Stop Signal Lights 12V
7.01£ 72% OFF|SEAMETAL 120cm Led Spoiler Light Universal Carbon Fiber Car Rear Spoiler Flow Lamp The Third Brake Light Stop Signal Lights 12V| | - AliExpress

Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co
Legend, thanks for that! Maybe I need to improve my googling skills, I couldn't find anyone with this done in my search.

I didn't actually check AliExpress because I've never bought anything off them, I've cruised the site before looking at other stuff but I'm a bit apprehensive about what the quality is going to be like.

I'd hate to go to the effort of cracking open the headlights, wiring up these strips and have them fail in 6 months, know what I mean?

Appreciate the assistance 👍

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know if you have joined the rcz Facebook UK group as there's a number of RCZs there with lights done without cracking open the lights

RCZ-mad

Reaction score
I don't know if you have joined the rcz Facebook UK group as there's a number of RCZs there with lights done without cracking open the lights
Facebook? Nah mate, don't have an account there, it's not 2010 anymore ;)

Yeah I'll go for a look, thanks!