What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Led indicator bulbs.

Hylan

Reaction score
Hi
I've just changed my indicator bulbs over to led bulbs. Now I've got the problem of quick blinking.
I can't seem to find the

Reky_Fr

Reaction score
Hi
As far as i know, it seems that you need a T10 5w resistance as this one (could be find on Amazon / eBay) :

Last edited:

2retro

Reaction score
Yep, I have those and they're awesome but the lights sweep the wong way (towards front of car). Still cool though. 👍

2retro

Reaction score
Yeah, if they were interchangeable or could be turned upside down that would be great but each one only fits one side, one way unfortunately...

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I wonder if the led strip could be turned upside down inside the fitting ? 🤔

2retro

Reaction score
Apparently it can as somebody has done it but it involves splitting the sealed unit and glueing it back together again afterwards. It doesn't really bug me that much though so I didn't bother.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes but very tight to get the original one's off but look good when fitted. And for the price well worth it for a small modification..
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Jumper

Reaction score
I have the same ones flashing towards the front isnt a problem I actually think its better. I'm not really sure
why people think its wrong when I look at the rear ones on other cars they flash in to out like these. What difference does it make?
For £17 its great upgrade plus I had crappy clear ones in mine looking rather faded. What I also noticed when doing the install is that
the OEM ones dont appear to open up to change the bulb so if the bulb goes its a new unit!

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Exactly I have these too I don’t know why people think they’re wrong? Surely they’re strobing in the direction of turn?

burchy182

Reaction score
I've got a set of these ready to fit but darned if I can get the old units out :mad:

Update 08.12 ...... finally managed to get the old units out and replace them with a set of led repeaters and they sweep to the rear of the car :)

Last edited: