What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Led filter PAF RCZ

Danny Pid

Reaction score
Hi,

I have had problems with the PAF filter. I solved it on the highway traveling for 20 minutes at 120k. Several times the "filter clogging" light appeared, then it disappeared.

Peugeot 308, 3008 and 5008 users indicate that rear glass and rear view mirror heating get hot when cleaning the PAF filter. Has it been detected in the RCZ?

You could put a Led light that warns just at the time of cleaning the PAF filter. So never interrupt it if we put a warning LED.

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
The led to the heated mirror was a popular mod on 407s to visualise a FAP regeneration.
I had 2, one with FAP one without. The FAP I noticed running hot and a bit noisy once or twice so I guessed it was burning the soot off.

My 508 GT was FAP equipped too.
I never noticed that regen once. I assume it did.

As for what the rcz does, I don't know. Mine was petrol.
I've not seen the led mod mentioned on here before.

Danny Pid

Reaction score
There must be some way of knowing. Maybe because of the fuse. Diesel engines are a nuisance with the PAF, always afraid of interrupting the operation. This happens because an indicator is missing.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
The LED mod has been mentioned on the Range Rover forum I am a member of as some members have the same issues with their cars, but as Ian has said, it’s not a mod I have seen discussed on here.
I think on the RR forum there has been varied results, or too many were positive.