What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

LED bulbs in a halogen headlight

velikimedo

Reaction score
Is it possible to legally install LED bulbs in a halogen headlight and has anyone succeeded?

lfe

Reaction score
In my country they are not legal and with them the car does not pass the annual technical inspection, even the police can fine you for being a non-approved modification.

I suppose it will be similar in other EU countries.

Mikefrank

Reaction score
Is it possible to legally install LED bulbs in a halogen headlight and has anyone succeeded?
I fitted led to replace my halogen main beam..(Hid on Dip)….I believe they are illegal in Uk but have always passes Mot….
All I can say on dark roads with main beam on best lights I’ve ever seen….Novsight I went with..
Looking at your profile picture what suspension setup are you running?….Car ride height looks great..

velikimedo

Reaction score
In Croatia, it is also not legal to install an LED that is not certified for your vehicle, for some vehicles it is legal, there is a list of vehicles on the OSRAM website, which includes the Peogeot 308 (identical headlights as on the RCZ). The original owner installed R&R springs, but I don't know exactly which model.