What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Leather - whats covered

A

Anonymous

Hi,

I am going to get a petrol (not 200) RCZ GT as follows:

Pearl white, Feline pack (minus stickers) - grill in silver, vision pack.

But I am stuck on the choice on leather!!!

Has anyone got the Lama Grey interior - is it grey or off-white?

What is difference between the intergral leather and simple leather? (Three dealers visited and three different versions of what the leather options described to me!! One dealer tells me that the simple leather is a faux leather but covers the same cabin areas as the intergral leather which is real leather (seats, door trims, dash etc), another tells me that both leather options are real leather but that the simple option just covers the seats and the integral option covers the seats, door trims and dash etc).

Bluetooth connection - does the GT spec RCZ come with connectivity for mobile phones via bluetooth? Does it work?

Any help from someone who knows the above answers would be very appreciated as the main dealers I have visited tell me something different every time I visit.

Thanks

Neil N

PS If I can get some certainty on these points I can order the car on Monday on 12 week lead time - could be an early Xmas present.

RCZ1

Reaction score
With standard leather it covers the seats. The dash, arm rests are faux leather but it looks very much like leather.

The integral leather covers all of the above but is full leather.

To be honest, its very hard to tell the difference between the faux and real leather on the dash etc. As you've already discovered even some Peugeot dealers can't tell the difference.

If you don't have the Sat Nav option, then I can tell you that your phone will work via Bluetooth although I'm not sure if people have had problems with iPhones ( but that might just be getting music to play).

A

Anonymous

neil38 said:
Hi,

I am going to get a petrol (not 200) RCZ GT as follows:

Pearl white, Feline pack (minus stickers) - grill in silver, vision pack.

But I am stuck on the choice on leather!!!

Has anyone got the Lama Grey interior - is it grey or off-white?

What is difference between the intergral leather and simple leather? (Three dealers visited and three different versions of what the leather options described to me!! One dealer tells me that the simple leather is a faux leather but covers the same cabin areas as the intergral leather which is real leather (seats, door trims, dash etc), another tells me that both leather options are real leather but that the simple option just covers the seats and the integral option covers the seats, door trims and dash etc).

Bluetooth connection - does the GT spec RCZ come with connectivity for mobile phones via bluetooth? Does it work?

Any help from someone who knows the above answers would be very appreciated as the main dealers I have visited tell me something different every time I visit.

Thanks

Neil N

PS If I can get some certainty on these points I can order the car on Monday on 12 week lead time - could be an early Xmas present.

Lama is more an off White than grey, I have a customers car on site with lama so I will take a picture for you and post it tomorrow.

All rczs have a synthetic material on the dash that really looks a lot like leather. GT's have real leather seats as standard over a sport which has cloth. Gts have the synthetic leather dash and door tops along with the real leather seats. Integral leather replaces the synthetic covering on the dash and door tops with with a leather covering.

Gt's have Bluetooth as standard and it does work well.

Regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

if you go for a gt you will get simple leather seats and the rest in faux leather. choose black and you will not tell the diference. as even the faux has the double stiching. yep good bluetooth for phones and usb for music memory stick etc.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the replies.

All the dealers were wrong with their advice!!

Looks like a pearl white with lama leather and feline pack and vision pack to be ordered on monday!!

Looking forward to receiving photos tomorrow.

Thanks

A

Anonymous

neil38 said:
Thanks for the replies.

All the dealers were wrong with their advice!!

Looks like a pearl white with lama leather and feline pack and vision pack to be ordered on monday!!

Looking forward to receiving photos tomorrow.

Thanks

Nah you just needed to speak to the right dealer!

Regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

pictures as promised

If you pm me the details of what you are looking for and have been quoted I will see if we can save you a few pounds!

Regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

:text-goodpost: :text-bravo:

Now THATS what I call Service

:clap:

Joske

Reaction score
Sint-Huibrechts-Hern - Limburg - Flanders
I have lama leather to in my RCZ and it's by far the most difficult color to photograph. :oops: :oops:

A

Anonymous

That looks really nice in there, liking the two tone. I was unsure what it would be but it works quite well.

A

Anonymous

It looks lovely but is a total pain in the rear to keep clean!

A

Anonymous

Wish i had gone with that colour :eusa-think:

But i think it looks better if everything is done.