What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

LEAD TIMES UPDATE: 18/9/2010

A

Anonymous

Morning Everyone,

Latest info from Peugeot as follows:

Orders for GT THP 156 with no options can still be matched to September build.

HDi163,THP156,THP200 - current build month October.

THP156 Auto - current build month November.

Pearl White - now JANUARY 2011.

Options PF08 (Carbon Roof Brilliant Black) & PF09 (Carbon Roof satin Black) are November build

regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

Do I understand this correct ? If I order a RCZ now it will be build within the next Month ? That cant be true?! Or is the RCZ-hype already over and nobody's ordering anymore?

A

Anonymous

my 10 month wait for my pearl white 200 thp with carbon roof is very Nealy over .just in time it seams?

A

Anonymous

oljoooge said:
Do I understand this correct ? If I order a RCZ now it will be build within the next Month ? That cant be true?! Or is the RCZ-hype already over and nobody's ordering anymore?

It really depends on the spec you order. If you are flexible on colour and options you will get a car quicker.

Please remember october build could mean 31/10 so the car would currently be at least an 8 week lead time.

Regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

Ordered my RCZ GT in Pearlescent White beginning of July. It was due to go on the track yesterday but was told this morning that it has now been put back to the end of October. Four months from ordering to going on the track is very very disappointing! I'll bet at the end of October it'll be put back again which will be the third time.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Its because of the backlog with the whites and the smoked chrome arches - which were discontinued. I'm sorry to say we have all suffered the same long wait but have no fear - the wait will be worth it :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Just ordered 2.0 HDI Nera Black 19" Alloy Sortiliege Wheels, Peugeot Connect Media Navigation (NG4 3D), Integral Leather: Full integral leather in lieu of simple leather (Light Grey 'Lama'Leather)with pack easy Motion, Alarme.

Please does any one have production date for this Model? Thanks in advance
Best Regards
José (Future Proud Owner RCZ)
Portugal

A

Anonymous

Any news about lead time for pearl white?
It's still on january?

A

Anonymous

tempore said:
Any news about lead time for pearl white?
It's still on january?

As of today (13/11/10) Peugeot UK are still stating that Pearl White is January build.

regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

Ive ordered a Pearl white GT200HP and given a leadtime of end of March with build in February ? order was confirmed on 8th Nov. A friend who works for peugeot told me this weekend that all orders for pearl white have been put on indefinite hold...they have been told orders placed on system from now onwards will be cancelled !!!!

Im guessing they cant build any more within the current planned cycle . I wonder though as your leadtime says January and I was told Feb ??? do you think they are doing a 2 month build to cater for demand and have filled up all the slots (hence no new orders accepted)

A

Anonymous

Have been told by my dealer that it is only showroom Pearl Whites that are cancelled. Customers can still order. If anybody knows any better then please shout out as I'm planning on ordering tomorrow!

A

Anonymous

On todays peugeot supply bulletin (19/11/10) pearl white is listed as january build.

Dealers have not been allowed to order showroom cars in pearl white for weeks , if you try Peugeot cancel them, they have not been cancelling customer orders.

regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

Thanks Marcus. My local dealer has invited me in to look at a 207 in white as he said it was the same as the RCZ opal white. My understanding is that the 207 is a 'Bianca White'. Do you know if this is a match for Opal? Having driven a 400 mile round trip to see a Pearl White with llama interior last weekend, I'm looking for a few shortcuts!

A

Anonymous

hi,

I've never seen Opal white next to Bianca white so cant say what the difference is...i will have a look when im at work tommorrow as we have a few bianca white vans on site.

If it helps at all there are pics of my opal white rcz here :

heres-new-rcz-t953.html

regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

Yes please, I await your comparison with baited breath
Cheers
Martyn

A

Anonymous

Hi Martyn,

Bianca white is very similar , if anything the opal white is a shade whiter (brighter??) if that makes sense.

regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

Thanks again Marcus. After months of expecting to buy a Pearl, I think I've had a last minute change of heart to Opal. Will order Opal when I've slept on it I think. If I'm adding the Sat Nav, llama int and same wheels as you, when is your best guess of when I should order for March/April delivery. I don't want the car hanging around in dealer prior to March1st.
Martyn

A

Anonymous

Had notification that car is now January Build (better than previous February date) but still delivery mid March ??? This must be the only year where I want xmas to fly by :) ...have only seen 1 other RCZ (a black HDI) in my area..can't wait to get behind the wheel of my car when it arrives

A

Anonymous

I ordered mine in the first days of november and yesterday my dealer called me and told me....my car will be here in the first week of 2011!!!!! Yeeeeesssss xD