What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Latest Mod: Floating Logo, Illuminated Wheel Centre Caps!

2retro

Reaction score
I thought might like to see my latest little RCZ mod - new wheel centre caps that allow the Peugeot lion logo to 'float' (always stays the right way up) while driving.

Kinetic energy generated by movement of the wheel also illuminates them blue at night so no need to ever worry about replacing batteries either. 👍

What do you guys think?

2retro

Reaction score
Unfortunately not ...I tried! 😡

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure definitely different though 🤔

Pedro

Reaction score
Nice touch & at that height no chance of kerbing em either 😄👍

stewartwillsher

Reaction score
I thought might like to see my latest little RCZ mod - new wheel centre caps that allow the Peugeot lion logo to 'float' (always stays the right way up) while driving.

Kinetic energy generated by movement of the wheel also illuminates them blue at night so no need to ever worry about replacing batteries either. 👍

What do you guys think?

So, you hang out of the window with a mirror or get some loon to race alongside, to actually prove they stay correctly aligned?
Or, just take the word of the geezer what flogged them to you that even at Autobahn speed they stay upright.
I do like the kinetic aspect; very cool!