What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Lamborghini urus

A

Anonymous

For those who can afford a cayenne turbo but have taste and wouldn't touch the ugly thing with a barge poll, what about a Lamborghini urus 600bhp 180mph and only £150 grand u've got till 2016 to save ur deposit time to check those 6 numbers from sat nite

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
For those who can afford a cayenne turbo but have taste and wouldn't touch the ugly thing with a barge poll, what about a Lamborghini urus 600bhp 180mph and only £150 grand u've got till 2016 to save ur deposit time to check those 6 numbers from sat nite

I really don't know how I feel about this. I do know how I feel about the price though :eusa-think: ...even if it is a Lambo (although I would feel cheated if this is the Lambo I owned)!! If I had £150 grand to be spending on a car (I wish) then this wouldn't be it but I am glad that you shared it.

Will you be buying one mac? Maybe you could throw on some spinners, tint the windows, start wearing several diamond encrusted crosses and begin a career in hip hop?

A

Anonymous

Oh...and the name is just crying out for some dust based editing...