What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

lady in red

A

Anonymous

just took delivery of my new rcz gt hdi in amber red-best colour-black leather and vision pack, swapped in my 308cc for it. we can live without the drop roof for this baby.

A

Anonymous

Amber is a lovely colour. I didn't like it till I saw one at silverstone close up. Enjoy your special car!

RCZ1

Reaction score
My dealer has the Amber Red as their demo car. I think it looks fab. Its something a bit different. If I hadn't have already order my pearl white - I would have gone for the amber red.

A

Anonymous

Hi bee and welcome to the forum. Congratulations on your new car :dance: . The amber is one of those colours that really divides opinion :eusa-think: . It was the demo car at my dealer's and the day I drove it the sun was shining (when WAS that???) and the car was looking beautiful. The only thing that put me off it was that it was beside my red Hyundai and it's such a definite bright red it made the amber look a little strange. Still, on its own merit it's very nice. Happy motoring. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi and welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your new baby!!!

dpb

Reaction score
Hi Bee,
Welcome to the forum.
I too went for the Amber, simply stunning is all I can say !

A

Anonymous

Hi and welcome Bee

Its nice to see a lady in red !
As Chris de Burgh's song

happy driving

A

Anonymous

has any other owner got the same problem as i have with their RCZ, every time im out on the road with my lady in red and need to park her. I take ages looking for a suitable parking plot. ie at least one metre gap front and rear of the car also at the sides, preferably with no cars at the sides. I find that this behaviour add quite a lot of extra time to my journeys. note that i have never ever done this with other cars i have owned. am i the only person with this mentality or have others been smitten ?

A

Anonymous

Me too. :p :p :p I have had mine for 10 days now, and I'm loving it, I hope you are enjoying yours as much.

A

Anonymous

Took it to Brussels on the second day of ownership. You get over that mentality really quick there, instead just hoping for survival (you, not the car).