What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

La Gata Negra

stewartwillsher

Reaction score
Here she is, La Gata Negra (The Black Cat) snoozing, or basking in the HOT sun, in the car park with her Pug chums, the Purple People Eater and the Bus.

Attachments

• RHS.jpg
    RHS.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 1,203
  • LHS.jpg
    LHS.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 1,203
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 1,203
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 1,203
  • PugChums.jpg
    PugChums.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 1,203

renegade79

Reaction score
Very nice Stewart. Very very nice. Best of luck with the new Z. The purple people eater ????? :lol:

stewartwillsher

Reaction score
renegade79 said:
Very nice Stewart. Very very nice. Best of luck with the new Z. The purple people eater ????? :lol:

The 108 is purple and has an amazing ability to swallow people, for its size. :eek:
The ways our geriatric minds work are often unfathomable but we both remembered this awful song! :eusa-think: :crazy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9H_cI_WCnE

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice one Stewart :thumbup: your new Z looks great :clap: what do you think of it? I’m tipping you didn’t test drive before you bought it? Does it live up to your expectations? :eusa-think:

stewartwillsher

Reaction score
neilgsxr69 said:
Nice one Stewart :thumbup: your new Z looks great :clap: what do you think of it? I’m tipping you didn’t test drive before you bought it? Does it live up to your expectations? :eusa-think:
No need to try one; all the silver tongues on here were persuasive enough. :clap:
My Pug man went to see it, and our relationship is such that I took his judgement sufficient to buy.
Have only driven a couple of kilometres, at time of snapping, so other than it just feeling "right", I'll hold fire on criticism.
Our holiday home is 500kms to the south of us, so after a run there and back, I think I shall speak. :thumbup:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Well after such a long saga with the Zero and no movement on sale, I am so pleased that your Pugman has found you that something special in your lovely dark prince RCZ. Hope it surpasses all our praise and recommendation and you have many smile free drives. A 500km cruise upto the holiday home seems a good starting point - ¡buen viaje!

Nemi

Reaction score
Nice seats :thumbup: Leather + cloth (or whatever that is). And overall car looks nice :shock:

stewartwillsher

Reaction score
Nemi said:
Nice seats :thumbup: Leather + cloth (or whatever that is). And overall car looks nice :shock:
The centre panels are a synthetic material which I believe is called Alcantara.
More practical, and I think more comfortable - our afternoon temps are mid thirties at the moment.