What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Kia Pro Ceed Gt

A

Anonymous

Our local Kia dealer is a bit bland to be honest, hardly any used stock, so I may have to look further out if I wanted a test drive or just to see one close up.

Theres a few white GT's on Autotrader so I may take a spin next weekend just to see whats out there. :eusa-think:

I'm hoping, but not holding my breath that I could get a good part ex deal on a used Pro Ceed GT, they seem to be a bit cheaper than a used GT 156 .

Looking at prices I reckon I could even go up a couple of years with spending lots of ££££££'s :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
Our local Kia dealer is a bit bland to be honest, hardly any used stock, so I may have to look further out if I wanted a test drive or just to see one close up.

Theres a few white GT's on Autotrader so I may take a spin next weekend just to see whats out there. :eusa-think:

I'm hoping, but not holding my breath that I could get a good part ex deal on a used Pro Ceed GT, they seem to be a bit cheaper than a used GT 156 .

Looking at prices I reckon I could even go up a couple of years with spending lots of ££££££'s :eusa-think:

Go for it mate :thumbup: