What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

KDS - Medway

A

Anonymous

Hi there,

Anybody from the Medway area in Kent used KDS Detailing for their RCZ or any previously owned vehicle. Been watching some of their YouTube videos and their work seems top notch.
Was thinking about having their new car detail done when I get mine delivered...

Cheers.....

A

Anonymous

KDS is a top Detailer you wont go far wrong getting you car done there his new car protections include a single stage machine polish by the looks only thing to ask is if you want Gtechni C1 applied how much would that be as an extra

A

Anonymous

Cheers, think I will get them to perform their magic on my GT 200 THP when I take delivery..

RCZ1

Reaction score
I'm sure it will be money well spent Paul. Seen lots of their work on Detailing World and certainly seem to do a good job.

A

Anonymous

Yes, I've decided I'm going to have this done. Will post up some before and after pics to see if there is a noticeable difference. I thought it was amazing how water just seems to disappear when poured over the car after the work is completed.