What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Just took delivery of my new Toy: an RCZ 156hp!

A

Anonymous

On Thursday, 17th May, a new page in driving experience was opened to me as I took delivery of my RCZ from the auto dealer in my town of Seremban, a city just 70km south of Kuala Lumpur, the capital city of Malaysia!
A quick drive along the city roads as well as some short highways within the city limits reassured my decision to acquire this new model from Peugeot.

The decision to buy this car was made almost entirely on its looks! Who woukdn't be captivated by its handsome and sexy look (depending on which angle you looked at!). Well, yes, the specs and comments from various reviews posted on the Internet, including YouTube, definitely helped, of course.

After many years of driving company cars (Volvo 240, Volvo 940, Toyota Camry 2.2GX, Toyota Camry 2.0E, Toyota Camry 2.0G), I could be forgiven for being exhilirated with my new ride! After all, the last car I bought with my hard-earned cash was way back in 1990, and that was a Honda Accord 2.0. Before the Honda, I was driving a Fiat Regatta 100S.

This is a giveaway to my age, of which I am at a spritely 56 years! Having the RCZ has rekindled the fun and passion for driving which began with the Italian Regatta way back in 1988! Thank you, Peugeot!

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and glad to hear you are enjoying your RCZ, whatever you're age :). Yes, it is a gorgeous looking car.

A

Anonymous

KKRCZ is from Malaysia as well so you have a non tinted rear window compardrie aswell :lol: mate the 156 is gut gutless with a kerb weight of nearly 1400kg compare that to bhp its shite i know i have one :thumbdown: better to have gone for the 200gt as that aint fast but just adequate :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

bought for it's looks :thumbup: Loved for it's charm and beauty. Driven for pleasure. Admired by all

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
bought for it's looks :thumbup: Loved for it's charm and beauty. Driven for pleasure. Admired by all

Ron your term of infatuation of the rcz has even surprised me :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
That is because unlike you jassy, I bought the right car with the correct specification for my needs :thumbup: It has all the toys and all of the looks :clap:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
jassyo06 said:
That is because unlike you jassy, I bought the right car with the correct specification for my needs :thumbup: It has all the toys and all of the looks :clap:

Well Ron WHAT can i say to that Ron congrats for you your rcz is a peach :thumbup:the best specced RCZ on this forum :clap: :clap: until it gets facelifted in october :clap: :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: GO FIGURE :dance:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Well Ron WHAT can i say to that Ron congrats for you your rcz is a peach :thumbup:the best specced RCZ on this forum :clap: :clap: until it gets facelifted in october :clap: :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: GO FIGURE :dance:
An original MK1 will suit my needs for now and a long way into the future :wave:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
jassyo06 said:
An original MK1 will suit my needs for now and a long way into the future :wave:

Some peeps are easily pleased and some people just go for it ;) ;) such is life :D

A

Anonymous

Well I've got the 200 and I love the look of the car to bits, just the lack of power is boring me now, sometimes wish I went for the 156 that way I could of looked forward to having a 200, I'm just hoping peugeot bring out a more powerful rcz or i will be looking for a different car :-(

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?uyag3q

A

Anonymous

adele said:
Well I've got the 200 and I love the look of the car to bits, just the lack of power is boring me now, sometimes wish I went for the 156 that way I could of looked forward to having a 200, I'm just hoping peugeot bring out a more powerful rcz or i will be looking for a different car :-(

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?uyag3q

Adele darling it doesnt matter what the bhp the car has you always get used to it :( 200 bhp was good 6 years ago in a car of the rcz class not now the rcz is a heavy car considering its size it seems peugeot are so reliant on this PSA 1.6 turbo engine :thumbdown: and as new engnes are the most costly developement for a new car so dont expect a bigger engine :eusa-think: