What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

just put a deposit down

A

Anonymous

Been to Evans halshaw at wakefield on friday and bought their pearl white deisel gt with black 19's from them, Absolutely loved the car and so did the wife! Not getting it till July due to there policy about the car needing to be 90 days old before they release it to me :(

Good saving though, Cant wait to get it now

A

Anonymous

Hi coalman and welcome :wave: and congrats on your purchase. Too bad about the wait but hopefully the forum will keep you entertained until you get your mitts on those keys and your new baby :dance: .

A

Anonymous

All the best to you. Hope that you have better look dealing with that firm that I ever have. My advice is to check everything is as promised right down to a current Tax disc! But you will love the car.

A

Anonymous

Whats this 90 day policy thing ? is it just that dealer ? or because it's diesel ? or what ?

A

Anonymous

yes rcz1 thats how i got mine, better than waiting months for one. i surfed all the uk ones available till i found the speck that i wanted.

RCZ1

Reaction score
bee said:
yes rcz1 thats how i got mine, better than waiting months for one. i surfed all the uk ones available till i found the speck that i wanted.

An excellent idea too :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I, it is the managers car which was put on the road 30 days ago, Got the speck we wanted though with a saving which is ace, Couldnt believe the build quality of it as we have an A4 s-line at the moment I honestly thought that it would look nice but be tinny sh*t, How wrong was i, so pleased I went to see it.

Thanks for the welcome anyway fella's

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
Whats this 90 day policy thing ? is it just that dealer ? or because it's diesel ? or what ?

I believe it is to do with being classed as an ex demonstrator. As Peugeot would not be happy for dealers to register a car in order to sell it on at a "discounted" rate. So they must keep the car for a minimum of 90 days.

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
jactac said:

I believe it is to do with being classed as an ex demonstrator. As Peugeot would not be happy for dealers to register a car in order to sell it on at a "discounted" rate. So they must keep the car for a minimum of 90 days.

Correct. Dealers have to run a set amount and model mix of demonstrators (11 as a minimum at my place)Peugeot give the dealers an additional registration bonus on them. One of the conditions of this bonus is the car must be kept for at least 90 days before being sold on. Demo sales are subject to audit by Peugeot and the reg bonus clawed back if the car has gone before it should have.

Regards

Marcus