What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Just picked up my RCZ!

A

Anonymous

Hello All

Picked up my dolphin blue (2011) at 14.00 this afternoon! Saw a TV ad last week, popped into the Peugeot garage on Sunday to have a look, took a test drive Monday morning, went back Monday afternoon and bought it. Love it, love it, love it. :D

A

Anonymous

Fook me thats what i call a quickie nowt wrong being impulsive mate :beer: enjoy your flipper blue rcz get them photos up

A

Anonymous

Frances said:
Hello All

Picked up my dolphin blue (2011) at 14.00 this afternoon! Saw a TV ad last week, popped into the Peugeot garage on Sunday to have a look, took a test drive Monday morning, went back Monday afternoon and bought it. Love it, love it, love it. :D

Wow...the power of advertising!! :lol: ;) anyway, great colour choice and sounds like you're made up with it...awesome! As Jassy says, get those pics up...if you manage to get out from behind the wheel...

A

Anonymous

OMG, just finished a night shift coming out of works car park and one of my colleagues reverses into me!! Fortunately no damage done! Nearly had a heart attack.

A

Anonymous

Frances said:
OMG, just finished a night shift coming out of works car park and one of my colleagues reverses into me!! Fortunately no damage done! Nearly had a heart attack.
How did you get away with that? normally if you sneeze you will put a dent in a modern car!

A

Anonymous

Hey Frances welcome to the club, enjoy your new motor mate :dance:

A

Anonymous

Hi Frances - Welcome to the RCZ club. Enjoy your driving.....................