What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Just ordered my RCZ

A

Anonymous

Hi Guys
I'm speedy lady from west Yorkshire
we have just ordered my first RCZ in White from Robins & Day Sheffield :dance: so excited :thumbup: will not get delivered until the 1st March 2012 , hopefully time will fly by :thumbup: this will give me time to find out lots of information on this forum .
never had a Peugeot before as my hubby works for ford ,so this will be the first car in 8 years which doesn't have a ford Badge on the front :crazy:
Driving my 3nd kuga at the moment so need to sell in February ,
have had a couple of ST in the past and looking forward to getting back into a sporty Car :lol: now are kids have there own cars :lol:
Ive been member of a couple of forums before and hoping there are some more female owners on this site,to chat too
as well as the guys :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Hi Speedy Lady (!!)

Welcome to the forum - if you are anything like me I couldn't keep off the internet, searching for RCZ pictures and info to help the time go by until I got my RCZ. There are a few of us girls on the forum but the guys are all pretty friendly too :)

Cheers
Scarlet

A

Anonymous

A warm welcome from me too. I'm going to have to find out what a Kuga is? I used to like the Couger and the Probe but Ford just having produced anything like that for a long now. Time will not pass quickly as march is a year away and that is forever. I was supposed to be waiting for 1st Sept delivery. It was ready late June and so I had it early. Too nice a drive to be sat not being used.

A

Anonymous

Thank you for the warm welcome , :greetings-wavingblue:

I can have the RCZ in January , but decided to waiting a couple more weeks (big test for me I cannot wait for anything )
I will get the new reg , and the weather in Yorkshire is always bad at this time of year so keeping the 4x4 maybe handy.

I have asked the salesman if I can pick it up at midnight :dance: which he said okay :dance: never done that before .
Ford haven't anything coming in that looks as good as the RCZ they did say the Capri was making a come back , then decided not to bring it back :roll:
I know the New ST will be out maybe March too ,but I don't like the shape of the new focus ,
lovely to drive and handle very well, as my hubby has one as his company car .
you right scarlet about checking for photos and info on the Internet , the brochure is a little poor , not much information at all , looking forward to learning lots on this forum before I get my new car :thumbup:
so are you happy with your RCZ ? Anything I should know ,

A

Anonymous

I love my RCZ (Flash) more than............chocolate - nuff said :)

A

Anonymous

Welcome speedy!

I'll monitor your pulse/impatience with keen interest!

Chillllllll

Soon be Christmas...

A

Anonymous

Capri????? damn fooooool! welcome we loves the laydeeees here! :eusa-whistle:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome speedylady to the forum. There are many of us lady owners on the forum so don't be afraid to join in. You do have quite a wait to March but the wait will be worth it. I waited 10 months for mine. It was excruciating at times but there was NOTHING to compare to the RCZ so it was worth doing.

What colour have you gone for and spec?

Hope the forum helps past the time :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Thank you for the warm welcome
10 MONTHS OMG , :eek: I just keep thinking once Christmas is out the way
29th February will be here in no time at all (so I keep saying :eusa-whistle: ) and I can get it at midnight :dance:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
29th February - leap year day and my mum's birthday ( she'll be 18 next year) :D :!:

Thats sounds like good reason for a Party :beer: :dance: