What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Just ordered my RCZ!

A

Anonymous

Hi all,

TBH I hadn't thought of buying the RCZ, I was actually in the dealership test-driving and then buying a 5008 as we needed to replace our old 7-seater. While my wife and I were signing up for the 5008, we were waiting for some of the finance 'stuff' to be sorted so started to wander around the show room. We came upon a black RCZ (didn't even know what it was at the time) which looked stunning and really grabbed my attention. Having just spent £25k on the mobile creche, I put all thoughts of the RCZ behind me and continued with the 5008 purchase and as we were closing the deal I happened to ask about the RCZ. I was ignorant and was expecting a much higher price tag so was shocked to hear that these things start from around £20k.

The next day I went back for a test drive (which included a trial of getting the kids in and out of those rediculous rear seats - mind you a few choice threats about how bad life could get for them if they didn't manage to squeeze in and look comfortable seemed to do the trick!). Anyway, we all completely fell for the RCZ so started to discuss model, price, colour and DEALS - come on, I was buying TWO cars! It's worthy of note that during the test drive, we called in to a local fuel station for some petrol and a TT pulled in behind us - guess which car everyone was looking at and pointing out? The RCZ definitely has appeal.

To cut the story short we've gone for a GT 156 Manual in black with black leather seats - yum yum! Still not sure when it'll be delivered but it's in the country and we're just waiting for it to be transferred to my local dealer. Can't wait to see it on the drive, now I just need to work out how I'm going to be able to afford the mortgage this month......

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum :greetings-wavingblue:

Not content with one new car, you have to go and buy another. Cracking choice in the RCZ :thumbup:

You certainly won't be disappointed with it and will have a great big grin on your face every time you drive it.
The only thing is who will get to drive it - you or your wife?

A

Anonymous

Welcome griff6804

Congratulations on your new purchase.

The RCZ does that to you. I went to the Peugeot dealership to test drive the 308cc after seeing one at a recent motor show. While we were there I noticed the RCZ so I arranged a test drive the following weekend and was sold.

As the Peugeot slogan says, its the car "you didn't know you wanted" :D

A

Anonymous

Hi griff and welcome to the forum :greetings-wavingblue: . Aren't YOU a greedy boy, wanting two new cars, but excellent choice on going for the RCZ, you most definitely won't regret it. And as for those ridiculous rear seats :lol: , keep the rugrats in the 5008 and the RCZ a child-free zone.

A

Anonymous

Well, tomorrow's the day! Collecting my new beauty from the dealers. Can't wait to take it for a spin :dance: