What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Just ordered...Joining!

A

Anonymous

Hi all

Just ordered my RCZ as my new company car.

Very excited and have ordered the GT 156bhp petrol, opal white, 19" soltice alloys in black, lama grey leather and feline pack

:) cant wait for it to arrive!

A

Anonymous

Hi Prettypaula
Thats a fantastic company your working for if thats the car there letting you Have :)

R1

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to yet another fellow female member :thumbup:

You will love it and you will be grinning from ear to ear when you get it. :thumbup:

Good choice of colour too

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to yet another fellow female member :thumbup:

You will love it and you will be grinning from ear to ear when you get it. :thumbup:

Good choice of colour too

A

Anonymous

Cheers for the welcome!

Yes i am lucky, one of my colleagues has an RCZ in black already and its lovely, although hes gutted that im getting the feline pack hahaha

Ive sadly said goodbye to a demo 1.6 GT model today which i had had since last friday, and thoroughly enjoyed driving over the weekend.

It was a decision between a BMW 3 Series M Sport or the RCZ and the RCZ won as you just dont see them on the motorway and 3 series are 15 a minute!

I am lucky i work for everything everywhere (T mobile & Orange) in the business sales team.

RCZ1 - ive been admiring your interior so to speak! lovely :p

A

Anonymous

welcome to the club and an amazing choice of colour scheme and styling pack but I am biased lol

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the forum and nice choice of car and colour,keep us informed of how you get on with your new wheel's :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the forum. Fellow company car RCZ owner here too :) I chose it over Audi A5 or Q5 glad I did too A5s are way too common