What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

JUST ORDERED but appear to have been very lucky!

A

Anonymous

Hi All, joined site last week, when I first saw RCZ and thought this was the car for me. Decided to go for Sport in opal white or grey with grey alloys. Test drove GT on the Thursday, dealer phoned on Friday to say they had a white Sport in stock which they could have brought over for the weekend - I wanted to see it in the metal and also had slight concern re fabric trim. Seen it/drove it on Saturday and absolutely loved it. Just waiting for DVLA to sort out plate, hopefully collect 7-10 days. Seeing how long other people have waited - albeit for special builds - I feel pretty lucky that my dealer could get his hands on one so quickly. Post pics soon :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

That's a great result :thumbup:

I found the wait a pain (but worth it in the end) - being able to get the car quickly is a bonus though.

Enjoy it when you get it.

A

Anonymous

Hi Trebor and :text-welcomewave: to the forum and your first post. Excellent result for you. Lots of other members have gone for the sport version too and are more than happy so you'll be equally pleased. Happy motoring and don't forget to take your camera when you collect your car. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Welcome :text-welcomewave: and congrats on your recent purchase. A great result and saves on all the waiting. :beer:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Trebor :greetings-wavingblue:

You've really struck lucky there - you will love it :thumbup:

Don't want to pour water on your good news but I and others on the forum have found that the plate transfer has taken two and a half weeks. Fore-warned and all that.... :beer:

A

Anonymous

Hi Everyone - you guys were right, DVLA are holding things up :thumbdown: Looks like it will be another week at least, will just have to look at everyone elses photos meantime. Cheers