What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Just Joined!

A

Anonymous

Hi there,
We purchased our RCZ in June and enjoyed every minute of it so far. We live in Cannock Staffs, so if any one lives local please give us a wave?....Reg No 87**W I also bumped into another member today, Hart, who introduced me to the site. We are also a member of the RCZ Owners Club, which is were we have been hiding.
Kind Regards from Debbie and Derrick Wright

Nera Black RCZ GT 156 :wave:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hey, welcome to the forum Mr and Mrs Wright :greetings-wavingblue:

Glad to hear you have been enjoying your RCZ for the last few months. We are a friendly bunch on here so please feel free to join in :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

7belowzero said:
Hi there,
We purchased our RCZ in June and enjoyed every minute of it so far. We live in Cannock Staffs, so if any lives local please give us a wave?....Reg No 876DW I also bumped into another member today, Hart, who introduced me to the site. We are also a member of the RCZ Owners Club, which is were we have been hiding.
Kind Regards from Debbie and Derrick Wright

Nera Black RCZ GT 156 :wave:

Hi Derrick,

It was good to meet you today. You are the first RCZ owner I have met :thumbup: . A warm welcome to both you and Debbie. We might bump into each other again if you are over at my workplace in the future.

All the very best,

Steve

A

Anonymous

Hello and welcome :thumbup: :wave:

I think you will find it a bit more lively here than on the other place.

Regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

Hi Debbie and Derrick and welcome :greetings-wavingblue: . Great number plate too :thumbup: . I checked out that other forum and there are a few members who do the 'double' so you might come across some familiar names once you start browsing (not me). Hope you enjoy the forum and we'd love to see some pics of your car :dance: .

Lorraine

A

Anonymous

Here you go..................

Mind you, it needs a bit of a clean now though. (sodding weather)

A

Anonymous

7belowzero said:

You should see the state of my white one after a trip to birmingham and back today :eek: :helpme:

A

Anonymous

7belowzero said:

You want to see mine Derrick. I cannot post pictures at the moment because it looks grey, not black. :oops:

A

Anonymous

I should be back over your place on Monday Steve, i'll see you then?

A

Anonymous

7belowzero said:
I should be back over your place on Monday Steve, i'll see you then?

Hi Derrick,

I'll look out for you on Monday.

All the best,

Steve

A

Anonymous

That's a very handsome car 7belowzero. Welcome to the madhouse :wave: