What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

just joined and I've ordered my RCZ today

A

Anonymous

Hi, Just seen the forum and decided to join :thumbup: I am waiting for my amber red rcz, Which is used and can"t wait!!!!!!!!

Hope it is the right choice as it looks stunning!!! For got to mention it is the diesel version.

What are your views on the car? :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Another Amber red - they are becoming very popular. Nice colour :thumbup:

Welcome to the forum too :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Another Amber red - they are becoming very popular. Nice colour :thumbup:

Welcome to the forum too :greetings-wavingblue:

So many people choosing the wrong colour :crazy:

Have Peugeot stopped there advertising campaign.... "Pearl White the colour of choice for the RCZ" :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hey Ant :wave:
I'm waiting for delivery of my Amber red GT HDi too! Ordered it on Monday and finger's crossed it'll be ready for 1st Oct ..... :dance:

A

Anonymous

Hi donna :wave:

Good choice in my opion! I have seen most of the other colours, I think it sets the roof arch and black roof off really well!!!! What i like about the rcz, is there are not many on the road and when you see one it has got real presence on the road! I live in essex and i have only seen one :wtf:

Hope it turns up on time :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I've never seen an Amber one in the flesh :oops: so finger's crossed I like it! My 1st choice would have been white but I was told the waiting list was into the new year for a new one. The demostrator was black, 2 months old, and so scratched/swirled already. I was offered the blue, but I didn't think it was particularly 'girly' and I will never ever own a 'no paint' car - i.e. silver or grey .... why pick that when there are so many pretty colour to pick from .... it's like choosing ready salted crisps :lol:

I guess you don't have to wait long for yours as it's 2nd hand? Is it the Gt or Sport?

I was looking at winter tyres online today (sad I know) but living in NE scotland I won't risk a winter without them and it seems there's only a couple of options that fit the RCZ and they're at least £320 each!!! Bugger me. So i think I'll take a punt on the 235x35x19s instead of 40 and pay £156 each! Just have to keep an eye on the speedo!

A

Anonymous

... I forgot to say that I love the way the Amber looks red in some pics and orange in others, depending on if it's sunny or not!

A

Anonymous

Mine is the Gt version :dance: Still hoping to get mine this weekend, As the only thing holding it up is my plate transfer!! :crazy:

Still have not seen one yet on the road, which i like really, AS it makes them a bit exclusive!! Say next to seeing 20 Audi tt"s a day :lol:

GT RCZ

Reaction score
Wise colour choice Amber Red, must agree the way the colour changes is impressive.

When the sun is shining & its cleaned & polished so many people comment on the car.