What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Just had my GT200 put back

A

Anonymous

First post and new to the forum so be gentle :p

Ordered a lovely new GT 200THP on 5th June and was scheduled for 28th Aug build, just been told it has been put back 2 weeks with no reason given.

Car Ordered:

Model: GT 200THP
Colour: Nera Black
Interior: Black Integral Leather
Additions: JBL System, Vision Pack

Tired of waiting now, trying to trade in my car when I finally get the RCZ but I am limited to a certain milage on mine (or they won't take it for the right money) with this delay I am going to go over the mileage, and so far this summer we have done nothing at all as we cannot afford the mileage on the car.

I wish I even had a build date or anything but it was a phone call and "by the way, bad news the car was not built and it looks like it is put back by 2 weeks" Would be nice to have a reason especially as it was ordered at the beginning of June...

A

Anonymous

Out of intrest, did you go for the smoked roof arches?

Only asking as we did and this is the given reason for our build being delayed (ordered 17th May).

A

Anonymous

No only the standard roof arches. Even the dealer said there was no reason from what they could see

A

Anonymous

Hi Stubu,

We have had several build dates move around recently including cars being built earlier than the system date , ask your dealer to check it daily .

regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

Well I think I am picking the car up tomorrow. Didn't want to post as the delivery time and everything have been going up and down like a yo-yo recently but the Dealer has booked the car in for its PDI and valet for tomorrow for completion by 5pm...I could have my car tomorrow!!!

A

Anonymous

Stubu said:
Well I think I am picking the car up tomorrow. Didn't want to post as the delivery time and everything have been going up and down like a yo-yo recently but the Dealer has booked the car in for its PDI and valet for tomorrow for completion by 5pm...I could have my car tomorrow!!!
Good luck for tomorrow, and I hope the weather stays nice so your shiny new car does'nt get wet. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Me too. Going on hols on Sunday so I am looking forward to taking it away :D

A

Anonymous

Only thing I should have gone for was the sat nav but I was told I could not have that and the JBL system, only now there is someone on the forums who has both on a car they have ordered

A

Anonymous

Stubu said:
First post and new to the forum so be gentle :p

Ordered a lovely new GT 200THP on 5th June and was scheduled for 28th Aug build, just been told it has been put back 2 weeks with no reason given.

Car Ordered:

Model: GT 200THP
Colour: Nera Black
Interior: Black Integral Leather
Additions: JBL System, Vision Pack

Tired of waiting now, trying to trade in my car when I finally get the RCZ but I am limited to a certain milage on mine (or they won't take it for the right money) with this delay I am going to go over the mileage, and so far this summer we have done nothing at all as we cannot afford the mileage on the car.

I wish I even had a build date or anything but it was a phone call and "by the way, bad news the car was not built and it looks like it is put back by 2 weeks" Would be nice to have a reason especially as it was ordered at the beginning of June...

Hi i also have my car put back again :evil: i ordered in july a Blue Gt 156 with sports pack and vision pack blue leather was told had a build date 20th aug then changed to 26th sept then was told the 1 st october now emailed dealer to day they say 8th october and that i would get end of october start of november
no reason why it had been delayed your lucky i had to chase my dealer no phone call from them. :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

Stubu said:
Only thing I should have gone for was the sat nav but I was told I could not have that and the JBL system, only now there is someone on the forums who has both on a car they have ordered

You can have both together. I have. Was never any query about it when the car was ordered, and you can spec both on the on-line configurator thingy.

A

Anonymous

Yeah but online there is a note that the NG4 cannot be used with the JBL... Oh well never mind too late now ha ha

A

Anonymous

Stubu,

Where abouts online I would be interested to see what it says

Thanks Grant

A

Anonymous

That's odd because our local dealer has a demo 156gt with jbl & ng4

A

Anonymous

Sorry for the delay, just back off holidays. I got my RCZ!!!! It is beautiful and had great fun driving it to the hotel.

I am looking for the place it says you cannot have both JBL and NG4 but I know it was on the "build" section on the web. I know because when the dealer said it could not be done he showed me the page I had seen before.

Typical now it does not appear. Could they have found a way of having both since June and changed the website?

Oh well never mind

YEY my car ROCKS IT in Nera Black

A

Anonymous

Congrats Stubu and happy driving....pics when you can. :beer:

A

Anonymous

Congrats mate. Ihave mine now and can confirm it has SatNav and JBL.

Hope you enjoy your new toy and happy motoring.