What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Just got my build date

A

Anonymous

Hi everyone,

Had a call earlier today from my dealer telling me build date for my car is 2nd September :thumbup: so I should have car 1st week in October (a month seems a long time).

I place order on 22nd June so it will be 15/16 week wait does that seem about the norm?

A

Anonymous

You've got the same build date as me.
No delivery date as yet though! Septembers gonna be a long month. :sleeping-yellow:

A

Anonymous

Hi Steve, I don't have del date either 1st week in Oct was dealers best guess. As you say it still seems a long way off.

A

Anonymous

Hi grant,
Mine was ordered may 26 with same spec as you but mercury grey. So still wishing and hoping for early to mid sept.
Got a few trips planned during September and really want to show it off!

This waits just killing me tho!

A

Anonymous

Hi Steve1st week in October seems likely based on

RCZGT200 said:
Hi Everyone,

If you are looking to place your orders the latest lead times are as follows:

HDI 163 , THP 156 & THP 200 : Current Build Month is September

THP Auto & Cars with Pearl White Paint : Current Build Month is October

The body transfers option are still listed as January 2011 at the earliest.

Once the car is built it should take about 12 Calender Days to move from Gratz to Calais, then 6-8 Calender days from Calais to the UK. Depending on where in the Uk your dealer is it then takes approx 5 - 7 working days to get to the dealer. Please note that this assumes every single part of the delivery infrastructure runs exactly to schedule :eusa-whistle: and some of the more remote parts of the UK may be a few days more :)

Marcus

That's 27 days after build only just getting to dealers so 29th September at earliest seems likely

A

Anonymous

Dealer now given build date of 16th Aug, hoping for delivery first wek in Sept.

A

Anonymous

d1keo said:
Dealer now given build date of 16th Aug, hoping for delivery first wek in Sept.
Excellent news - when did you order it?

A

Anonymous

Dont forget delivery lead times can drift a bit in september due to the huge increase in the volume of movements caused by the plate change.

A

Anonymous

nice 1 d1 bet you cant wait i waited 2 & a half wks from my build date :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Hi, well that makes depressing reading, ordered mine yesterday so if all above posts are correct could be november before i see mine !! Lark.