What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

just found it

A

Anonymous

just realised that the mirrors can bee folded in while sat in the car,this would have been handy while on a recent ferry trip.
there is about 12" between cars on deck.

A

Anonymous

You forgot a word lol,,,

but i must admit, im male and ill still have months of just sitting in my car and figuring evthing out with the manual in hand lol

A

Anonymous

I didn't realise until after a few months of ownership that which ever side you have the mirror adjustment switch on either left or right, when you put it in reverse the mirror dips down so you can see the kerb :)

A

Anonymous

bee said:
just realised that the mirrors can bee folded in while sat in the car,this would have been handy while on a recent ferry trip.
there is about 12" between cars on deck.
Well come on then!!! How?

A

Anonymous

for 0058ron only - just press the rear of the mirror adjust button while in the middle position, simples.

A

Anonymous

i dont have mine yet,,, but i already thought a few times when i read the problems of the corroding mirrors,,, that maybe if you do that after your washed it,,, that the water in the mirrors runs out,,, so less chance of corroding mirrors,,,, but since i cant test it,,, i didnt post,,, because it might be a stuuuuupid idea :)

A

Anonymous

bee said:
for 0058ron only - just press the rear of the mirror adjust button while in the middle position, simples.

Wish the solution to all of my questions re my Pearl were so easily answered. But with regard to this issue then I have never needed to or thought about it. But now I know that I can and also how to. Thank you

RCZ1

Reaction score
manelin said:
i dont have mine yet,,, but i already thought a few times when i read the problems of the corroding mirrors,,, that maybe if you do that after your washed it,,, that the water in the mirrors runs out,,, so less chance of corroding mirrors,,,, but since i cant test it,,, i didnt post,,, because it might be a stuuuuupid idea :)

Unfortunately that doesn't work. The only way I have found to stop the water dripping from the mirrors is to use a dryer on a low heat setting. A hairdryer or a dedicated dryer will be good enough. This will hopefully stop the wing mirrors corroding too because the water is not sitting inside either. Not a lot you can do when it rains though :eusa-think: