What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Just found a dent on my right rear arch :(

A

Anonymous

I do not know whether its because of the rear arches being aluminium or what but I do appear to have dents appearing on the right rear arch (in a position where nobody can get a door on it etc)

the only theories I have for it is that either a stone have been flown at it and dented it or my father has knocked into its side with his golf bag (his golf equipment is in the garage with my car)

or even could have been me with my fuel filler cap might have dented I have no idea on that matter but I just wish the arches were stronger considering how out there they are.

A

Anonymous

If the paint is not damaged then a dent removal man like my son would be able to sort it out. Look one up in your local area and they WILL be able to put your car back to how you'd like it. Sorry for you though as it ain't good getting a dent in your pride and joy. (look up paintless dent removals)

A

Anonymous

cheers for the information it hasn't dented the paint i will get that done sometime.

FGRob

Reaction score
tomy90 said:
cheers for the information it hasn't dented the paint i will get that done sometime.
Are you talking the roof arch - which is Aluminium and not painted or the rear wing which is steel.

FGRob

Reaction score
tomy90 said:
the rear wing the manual said they are aluminium
I can't say I saw a aluminium rear wing fitted when I was at the plant - the only body component besides the roof rails that is aluminium is the bonnet.

A

Anonymous

sounds like I am in the wrong on that one cheers for the heads up rob