What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Just curious

A

Anonymous

:eusa-shhh:
Imagine, the RCZ wasn’t made by Peugeot, but another car manufacture, let’s say Honda, Toyota, Audi, BMW, whatever…..I don’t care!!!!!
Would you have bought the car as well?
:crazy:

A

Anonymous

Hi Peter, I'm swayed more by the car than the manufacturer and have never had a Peugeot before so that would be a yes from me.

Car ordered: GT in mercury with lama leather and 19" black onyx alloys.

A

Anonymous

We were actually slightly put off because it is a Peugeot as we have never owned a Peugeot before. However the fact that the RCZ is such a great looking car inside and out we decided we just had to have one. Reading reviews on here, it seems as if many previous Peugeot owners are buying a RCZ so hopefully they are a good manufacturer - fingers crossed x

A

Anonymous

i had a merc before i drove the rcz the looks and drive of the peugeot is nicer and than the merc that i cant get the keys back of my wife since i gave her a shot she luves the rcz thats says it all she has such good taste

FGRob

Reaction score
I was going to have the new Toyota FT 86, but found out a couple of days before I brought the RCZ that it was not going to come out until 2013 - if you are lucky :roll: The day I brought the RCZ I'd just come away from Audi having decided on a TT roadster in black, just called in the local Peugeot dealer for a look at the convertibles and there it was in the showroom - DING had to have it, the final push was the BMW engine that's fitted in the 156, so not worried about the badge just love the look and drive of the car.

I will still have the Toyota when it gets sorted as I like the shape of that as well.

Rob.

A

Anonymous

This will be my second peugeot (currently have a 307CC).

But I'm not buying it cos it's a Peugeot...I'm buying it because it looks stunning (better than the TT in my opinion), has a reliable engine (BMW), and appears to be value for money. I think I'd have bought it whoever the manufacturer was.....(within reason).

RCZ1

Reaction score
I buy a car regardless of its badge. As a woman, looks are very important to me, so the design of a car is what I look for most, (along with price of course), rather than its performance, etc.

This will be my second Peugeot (had a 207CC when they first came out) - never had any problems with it so I hope it will continue.

A

Anonymous

Thanks,....I was afraid I was the only one that felt this way,…. :crazy:
I was only days away in July of buying a Honda CRZ GT, when I saw the RCZ commercial on television.
The next day I went to de Peugeot Dealer,….I was lost…..

A

Anonymous

My wife has always bought Peugeot, (I have had Alfa's in the past) - I must be honest, I fancied the Scirocco at first but was swayed after test driving both. We had a 308cc (sadly written off) before the RCZ and we both loved that; Peugeot deserve more credit for some of the builds of late. - just mho.

A

Anonymous

879JTT said:
If the car was a Skoda would you have bought it!

Actually, that's a tough one. Skoda aren't what they used to be and are actually getting quite a good rep. Lets face it they're now VW's with a different badge.

My answer is possibly :lol: