What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Just Back from....

A

Anonymous

Monaco.. had a few days round Monaco and, albeit grudgingly, shopping in Nice and Cannes.

Highlight of the trip has to be this...

And got a good poke about a 508...

And the hire car was a NEW 5008 with 21 km on the clock :lol:

Other than the value of the Euro being absolutely terrible (£2.25 for a McFlurry!!! :wtf: ) It's gave me real incentive to take the RCZ down next year. forgot how smooth the roads were in "Anywhere other than Britian" :mrgreen:

Joske

Reaction score
Sint-Huibrechts-Hern - Limburg - Flanders
Figo said:
Monaco.. had a few days round Monaco and, albeit grudgingly, shopping in Nice and Cannes.

Highlight of the trip has to be this...

And got a good poke about a 508...

And the hire car was a NEW 5008 with 21 km on the clock :lol:

Other than the value of the Euro being absolutely terrible (£2.25 for a McFlurry!!! :wtf: ) It's gave me real incentive to take the RCZ down next year. forgot how smooth the roads were in "Anywhere other than Britian" :mrgreen:

Never visit Belgium then, roads here are even worse then some stages in the dakarrally :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

I just assume your refering to my dashing good looks rather than the scenery, the karts or the cars :lol:

A

Anonymous

Those look like the kind of pics I took when I was over there -cars cars and more cars! I love it! Glad u had fun!