What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Just acquired an Asphalt...

Smiler

Reaction score
jassyo06 said:
Smiler said:
1st question is why has the rcz won so many awards ,Beating the Audi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont mate :eusa-think: i would have a rcz before the existing audi TT and by all means a discounted asphalt is the way to go. Has anyone paid the list price for Asphalt hope not :thumbdown: but l would give my left pinky to get my hands on a scirroco R OR golf R instead of a rcz Asphalt thats just my PERSONAL CAR CHOICE of course.

I Just dont think rcz is built that well to last the distance with its achilles heal being its engine :thumbdown:
The asphalt is £30 k rrp but if you spec up a normal rcz to the same spec your looking at the same price, and now with the facelift £31k +so it's not all about the asphalt .
Had a mk5 R32 dsg great car v6 engine was a beaut sounded fookin awesome.
I do like the new one and the Mk7 is just around the corner but I was trying to get away from expensive to run cars lol

A

Anonymous

Nice taste in car mate :cool: AND THE R32 FARTED GAS :cool: I would love 3 door golf R in pearlescent blue :thumbup:

Smiler

Reaction score
jassyo06 said:
Nice taste in car mate :cool: AND THE R32 FARTED GAS :cool: I would love 3 door golf R in pearlescent blue :thumbup:
Oh yes has to be 3 door and black for me, but do like the blue suits both colours.
Can't wait to see the new focus RS though