What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Just a bit - lower and spaced

A

Anonymous

.. still new to the forum and finding my way around ..

Just putting together a (RCZ Performance) body package ... and may add a moderate (safe) lower / wider look. (probably 20mm down and 10mm H&R spacers .... standard wheels for now)

Have we any photos of an RCZ with this look ??

RCZ1

Reaction score
Jayne said:
.. still new to the forum and finding my way around ..

Just putting together a (RCZ Performance) body package ... and may add a moderate (safe) lower / wider look. (probably 20mm down and 10mm H&R spacers .... standard wheels for now)

Have we any photos of an RCZ with this look ??

Hi Jayne
Can't help with the photos that you want but I look forward to seeing some pics of yours when you get the body package added. Sounds like it will be great :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

RCZ-Performance has lowered his and put spacers on with standard wheels although the car is wrapped in yellow ;) I'm sure there are more than a few pics when you have the time to search. He'll be along to say hi and to help you out.

Welcome to the forum and hope to see what you do with your Z

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Unfortunately I do not have any pictures of an RCZ lowered by 20mm with springs and spacers, but several people have done this process over in Germany and alike and the results are great. Gives the car a better look being a little lower and the wheels spaced out. Maximum spacing with factory wheels is 10-12 mm with a 20mm drop.

Our car is lowered 50mm front and 45mm with 5mm spacing rear. This is not a setup I recommend to most but it sure looks mean :)

Don't forget we sell everything you need and would be shocked to see you go anywhere else ;)