What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

'Jukebox' Hard Drive Systems in Cars

A

Anonymous

Nutters. But to be fair the real problem is the legal system that allows them to pursue their claim. The law still hasn't caught up with the digital age.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Abzynthe

Reaction score
That would be thrown out in the UK. From next year the governent wont be fining or prosecuting people downloading pirate material, so they are hardly going to fine car companies for a system to store music.

A

Anonymous

As I only upload music from the CD's that I own it isn't going to bother me. The ability to have your entire music collection at your disposal whilst in the car make the Peugeot Connect Media Navigation (NG4 3-D) a great optional extra :clap:

A

Anonymous

Abzynthe said:
Whats the size of the jukebox oit of interest?

I have 90gb of music :?

It is only 10GB and I had 247 complete albums on mine until I deleted them all in error. I have put back about 170 albums so far. I will put the rest on once my system has had the latest update, as my dealer said that it may erase the jukebox :thumbdown: