What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Joining as a Main Dealer.....

Fishbrothers

Reaction score
Good Morning all,

I (we) are a newbie here, but with my enthusiasm for the RCZ goes far from being a Manager of a Main Peugeot Dealership, and having been with Peugeot prior to the cars launch, its launch, its model changes, its reshape and its very sad end of production, I thought it might be an idea to introduce myself and our Dealership as being one which will always help with advice if asked, and that where possible, to advise of any of the last low mileage vehicles I may have got my sticky mitts on, and can offer for sale.

Fish Brothers Peugeot is sited close to Junction 16 of the M4 in Swindon, and the company is celebrating its 73rd year of business, and not only Peugeot, but Honda, Kia, Renault, Lexus, Toyota, Seat, VW Commercials, Nissan, and Skoda, all in about a three mile radius. We offer all Service requirements, parts and sales, and have a well established, experienced team to assist with any advice we can, and have extensive experience in the sales and servicing of this still oh so popular vehicle. If anyone would like to contact us, then I do come onto the forum every few days, and my email is [email protected], or our mainline number is 01793642591.

As I mentioned before, we do sell models that are of a Main Dealer retailable standard, and due to the requirements of providing all of our used cars with a full nationally backed Peugeot warranty, we will only sell vehicles up to 10 years old and generally with less than 60,000 miles on the clock. I have to admit, due to these caviats, we are mainly selling the mark 2 version due to the mileage requirement. This being the case I thought I would let you know of the following unsold (as yet) model I currently have:

Peugeot RCZ GT 1.6 200BHP
Mercury Grey
RED full leather (rare factory option)
Silver arches
Standard spec (No Sat Nav)
Registered 24/04/2015
47950 miles
On site (photos and video available, on Autotrader try 1 mile search of SN5 7YQ)
Its only just come in, will be serviced and come with brand new M.O.T.
£10750.

If any forum reader would like to know any more or require any advice, my team and I will do all we can to help,

Kind regards,
James Pittman
Dealer Principal
Fish Brothers Peugeot
Great Western Way
Swindon
SN5 7YQ

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
James
Hi there and welcome to the forum and good to hear from your background I am sure that you will be able to help out with tech support for many RCZers..

Fishbrothers

Reaction score
Thanks Pedro,

Our parts Department are doing an increasing amount internationally now, and god to hear we could help.

James.

Fishbrothers

Reaction score
Sorry! Reading messages in the wrong order! Should have said thank you to Apple3337! All parts enquiries are welcome!

James.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Great to have you onboard James, we look forward to your future input on the forum. 👍

David Foster

Reaction score
It’s a small world , fortuitously I saw Swindon Peugeot’s RCZ advert on Monday and contacted them and took a test drive today and will collect the car on Wednesday week ! James introduced himself just before I took the test drive , he’s clearly a car enthusiast , and said I must look out for the RCZ forum. As you can see James I did !
I look forward to getting to know my car. It’s my 3rd coupe style car , the first was a Reliant Scimitar Coupe ( YYX 688H I think but it was a long time ago ) currently a 1998 Fiat Coupe 20VT but I’ve never gelled with its styling ( and yes I know the Peugeot 406 Coupe ‘s styling ( which I really like ) could have been selected for the Fiat Coupe , and it feels a bit old fashioned , but what an engine and very little torque steer because of a very clever differential.
Wednesday week can’t come soon enough !
David Foster.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow sounds like you’ve bagged a nice car there I’m sure your going to love it, make sure to post some photos so we can all see it I know the red interior is rare.
Enjoy 😊

Ecrivain

Reaction score
It’s a small world , fortuitously I saw Swindon Peugeot’s RCZ advert on Monday and contacted them and took a test drive today and will collect the car on Wednesday week ! James introduced himself just before I took the test drive , he’s clearly a car enthusiast , and said I must look out for the RCZ forum. As you can see James I did !
I look forward to getting to know my car. It’s my 3rd coupe style car , the first was a Reliant Scimitar Coupe ( YYX 688H I think but it was a long time ago ) currently a 1998 Fiat Coupe 20VT but I’ve never gelled with its styling ( and yes I know the Peugeot 406 Coupe ‘s styling ( which I really like ) could have been selected for the Fiat Coupe , and it feels a bit old fashioned , but what an engine and very little torque steer because of a very clever differential.
David Foster.
Welcome David - do post some pictures when you pick it up!
Looks like your trip neatly crosses my own rather longer route to the dealership to pick mine up, last week... (from Hawkins of Cornwall!)
And welcome James, too - I'm sure your knowledge could be invaluable to the group.

Flanners

Reaction score
David Foster.

Nice one on the RCZ. Are you keeping the Coop? I have had my 20vt for 17yrs and still love it and the Marmite styling; it's in for some paintwork at the moment

Attachments

• CT-7107.jpg
    CT-7107.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 15

David Foster

Reaction score
Nice one on the RCZ. Are you keeping the Coop? I have had my 20vt for 17yrs and still love it and the Marmite styling; it's in for some paintwork at the moment
Dear Flanners,

The Coop will be sold ( when I find a buyer ). If you know anybody looking for one please let me know !
As will my 155k miles Vectra ( 125k of those are mine) , the most reliable car I’ve ever owned.

Regards.

David Foster.