What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

John Harrison Peugeot (Nottingham) 40th Anniversary Meet

RCZ1

Reaction score
Date: Saturday 18th July

Time: 1pm - 5pm

Where: John Harrison Peugeot (Lowdham) Nottingham. NG14 7DS

Don't miss out on this great day all you fellow RCZ Owners. A great day is planned, not only to celebrate John Harrison's 40th Anniversary but also to celebrate Bastille Day. A true French flavour.

A Peugeot enthusiast Meet at the Dealership. All Peugeots welcome but particularly your gorgeous RCZs. There will be catering, music, raffles and other attractions, hopefully including some special cars from Peugeot. It's hoped that a convoy and photoshoot can also be arranged.

If you are interested in attending please add your name to this thread. I'll start it off.

A

Anonymous

Re: John Harrison Peugeot (Nottingham) 40th Anniversary Mee

RCZ1 said:

Don't miss out on this great day all you fellow RCZ Owners. A great day is planned, not only to celebrate John Harrison's 40th Anniversary but also to celebrate Bastille Day. A true French flavour.

A Peugeot enthusiast Meet at the Dealership. All Peugeots welcome but particularly your gorgeous RCZs. There will be catering, music, raffles and other attractions, hopefully including some special cars from Peugeot. It's hoped that a convoy and photoshoot can also be arranged.

If you are interested in attending please add your name to this thread. I'll start it off.
Considering that Peugeot have dropped the car,I cannot see any point in generating publicity for what is in fact a marketing excerise by a dealer at the end of the day.Each to their own of course.By all means if its your thing to go to these meets,at least keep it within the RCZ family and not a corporate event. :oops:

RCZ1

Reaction score

wrapper said:
RCZ1 said:

Considering that Peugeot have dropped the car,I cannot see any point in generating publicity for what is in fact a marketing excerise by a dealer at the end of the day.Each to their own of course.By all means if its your thing to go to these meets,at least keep it within the RCZ family and not a corporate event. :oops:

Peugeot announce that they will be ceasing to make the RCZ from later in the year so that means our enthusiasm for the RCZ has to die with it, does it?

Of course, you could make the effort to arrange a Meet of your own instead of slating a dealer who is taking the time and effort to do something for Peugeot and RCZ enthusiasts.

RCZ1

Reaction score

Attendees:
RCZ1 + 1

+ 3 from RCZ Owners Group

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
wrapper said:
RCZ1 said:

Peugeot announce that they will be ceasing to make the RCZ from later in the year so that means our enthusiasm for the RCZ has to die with it, does it?

Of course, you could make the effort to arrange a Meet of your own instead of slating a dealer who is taking the time and effort to do something for Peugeot and RCZ enthusiasts.
I think you will find that this dealer is more interested in profit.I did not suggest that anyones enthuusiasm for their car shpuld
die With regard to arranging my own meets,that would be the last thing on my mind.I have my opinion on them but will not state it here in case any members that do attend take offence.It appears to be a north of england fad judging by other events posted on the forum.

A

Anonymous

Didn't think Milton Keynes was North? Must be me...

I will try and get down Kerry as Nottingham is only 2 hours away, and you guys are great fun.

RCZ1

Reaction score

Elephant99 said:

I will try and get down Kerry as Nottingham is only 2 hours away, and you guys are great fun.

Great stuff. Would be great to see you again :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score

Attendees:
RCZ1 + 1

+ 3 from RCZ Owners Group
And 1 possible - Elephant99

A

Anonymous

Elephant99 said:

I was just making a general observation re these meet things,Northern England seems to have the biggest majority of members.See the South atempts at trying to organise a similar thing on the forum. :eek:

RCZ1

Reaction score

I have some further information regarding the :
John Harrison Peugeot (Lowdham) 40th Anniversary Event on
Saturday 18th July.

The Peugeot Sport Club will be attending too. Peugeot will be represented with the Rally simulator and a few big names from Peugeot.

There will also be heritage cars, French market stalls, a bouncy castle, music, giveaways and competitions.

John Harrison Peugeot (Lowdham) are also finalising a convoy out to a local landmark with a pro photographer in attendance.

This really promises to be a great day out, so let's make a statement and get as many RCZs there as we can.

Attendees:
RCZ1 + 1

+ 4 from RCZ Owners Group confirmed.

2retro

Reaction score

This sounds like fantastic afternoon out. Count me in +1 (would be rude not to since it's only 16 miles from my house!) :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
I have some further information regarding the :
Saturday 18th July.

The Peugeot Sport Club will be attending too. Peugeot will be represented with the Rally simulator and a few big names from Peugeot.

There will also be heritage cars, French market stalls, a bouncy castle, music, giveaways and competitions.

John Harrison Peugeot (Lowdham) are also finalising a convoy out to a local landmark with a pro photographer in attendance.

This really promises to be a great day out, so let's make a statement and get as many RCZs there as we can.

Attendees:
RCZ1 + 1
2retro + 1

+ 4 from RCZ Owners Group confirmed.

RCZ1

Reaction score

We now have 10 RCZs confirmed as attending the :

Saturday 18th July.
1pm to 5pm

There will also be heritage cars, French market stalls, a bouncy castle, music, giveaways and competitions, BBQ, burgers and much much more.

Attendees:
RCZ1 + 1
2retro + 1

+ 8 from RCZ Owners Group confirmed.

2retro

Reaction score

Should be a good one!

Attachments

• ad.jpg
    ad.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 10,771

tianorth

Reaction score

I hope to be there but will depend on the money front unfortunately.

RCZ1

Reaction score

RCZ1 said:
As part of the day John Harrison Peugeot have arranged a drive to National Trust property Workhouse at Southwell

http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/workhou ... formation/

It's really looking like a great day with lots going on throughout the day.

We now have 12 RCZs confirmed as attending.

Forgot to mention, if anyone would like to go and have a look around the workhouse, which looks a very interesting place, they will cover the cost for you to do so.

RCZ1

Reaction score

Only 2 days to go to this event. It's not too late to add your name to the list. The weather is looking good too :)