What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

jack

A

Anonymous

got the dealer to try the spacesaver on the car that rcz gt recomended all is good but he advised to jack the car up under the spring with a trolley jack as there is no jacking points under car i pointed out in the handbook they are shown he also said there is no rcz jack available has anyone tried jacking up car with standard scissor jack? and can anyone confirm that there is a rcz jack ( ive seen on another thread there is has anyone got a part number) :thumbup:

FGRob

Reaction score
Sorry Mel but your dealer has advised you wrongly, there are jacking points along the sill edge if you take a look underneath the car, they stick down and can be seen with two half holes at either side of the jacking point, which is about 50 - 60mm wide.

I'm going to start a new thread which I hope everyone who has completed this mod will add too.

Rob.

Davie

Reaction score
Hi Mel,as FG robb has explained,there is jacking points. The part number is P0000672599 03G05 Lifting Jack.Best Wishes Davie.

A

Anonymous

thanks for that guys this forum is better than google someone has allways got an answer and is allways ready to help respect :clap:

A

Anonymous

Guys, could You please provide some photos of the P0000672599 03G05 Lifting Jack ? I Wonder how doest it looks like.
Thanks