What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

I've won something................................

RCZ1

Reaction score
I was informed today that I have won some detailing products on Detailing World.

I've won some Dodo products - Dodo Lime Prime (polish/paint cleanser) and Dodo Purple Haze Pro Wax.

I don't usually win anything, so I'm really pleased. I know what I've got planned tomorrow :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Congratulations!!!! :beer:

Guess: R u going to stay in bed all day and read the Sat Times, watch dvds and shout for cups of tea....... oh no thats what I'm doing!!!!

Happy detailing :wave:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Scarlet said:
Congratulations!!!! :beer:

Guess: R u going to stay in bed all day and read the Sat Times, watch dvds and shout for cups of tea....... oh no thats what I'm doing!!!!

Happy detailing :wave:

Well, if its raining - I'm going to do what your doing - sounds much better :thumbup: :beer:

A

Anonymous

Congrats, K, and some of your fave products, too. :clap: It wouldn't have been quite the same if you'd won stuff you didn't rate. Enjoy the detailing...or the cups of cha!

RCZ1

Reaction score
BangorRCZ said:
Congrats, K, and some of your fave products, too. :clap: It wouldn't have been quite the same if you'd won stuff you didn't rate. Enjoy the detailing...or the cups of cha!

Too true :thumbup:

Managed to give Pearl a clean today. Got her all washed down when it started to pour with rain. Had to quickly get her into the garage to dry her off. Not a lot of room to work though - but at least she's clean again. :thumbup: Hubby made me lots of cups of cha though :dance: