What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

I've kind of just bought an RCZ...

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
Grantp said:
dand87 said:
Grantp that's a good question. How do I find that out and I'll check tonight?

Thanks.

dand87 To fine version press

SETUP / SYSTEM / SOFTWARE VERSION

Hope that helps.

Cheers Grant
press the setup button for more than 2 seconds though

Hi Ron, does pushing Setup for more than 2 seconds do something different than just pushing it :?: which is what I normally do>

A

Anonymous

To be certain I would need to pop out to the car. However I am fairly confident that by so doing it takes you to a different menu, the one that contains the Map and firmware version. :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Well you forced me outside to have a go, and yes holding Setup for 2 seconds gives you a different menu. My way shows the Firmware version, but by holding the Setup you get far more information.

Thanks Ron for that, afetr 30 months I thought I knew how the SatNav worked then you go and show me something new. Cheers :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Grantp said:
Well you forced me outside to have a go, and yes holding Setup for 2 seconds gives you a different menu. My way shows the Firmware version, but by holding the Setup you get far more information.

Thanks Ron for that, afetr 30 months I thought I knew how the SatNav worked then you go and show me something new. Cheers :thumbup:
As I'm in my PJ's going outside was not really an option for me on this occasion. Twas intending to have an early night, but it didn't happen :roll:

Pleased that you learnt something, even if it wasn't as I had remembered

A

Anonymous

Thanks both - I will try this when I make it back from the Brazil game :D and see which one I have!

A

Anonymous

dand87 said:
Thanks both - I will try this when I make it back from the Brazil game :D and see which one I have!

Your lot did reasonably well tonight. Neymar was disappointing and I don't think Ronaldinho will be treasuring his centenary shirt after that penalty miss. My lot won too...albeit against Estonia but when your a Scotland fan every victory needs celebrating!!! :lol:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
dand87 said:

Your lot did reasonably well tonight. Neymar was disappointing and I don't think Ronaldinho will be treasuring his centenary shirt after that penalty miss. :eek: My lot won too...albeit against Estonia but when your a Scotland fan every victory needs celebrating!!! :lol:

A

Anonymous

That about sums up the game indeed mrizzle. Was right behind the goal for both the penalty save and Lampard goal which was good. Strachan got off to a good start which I'm sure is pleasing!

A

Anonymous

Both pleasing and overdue!! :lol: Sounds like you had some pretty good seats! I've only been to Wembley once (it's a bit of a trek from Aberdeen!! :eek:) to see the Carling Cup final between Arsenal and Birmingham City two years or so ago. I was blown away by the stadium...puts our national stadium firmly in the shade!! Anyway, please crept my apologies for going off topic everyone but I love my football...!! :D

A

Anonymous

Yeah the stadium is really nice, I would say that though as that's where my office is :dance: !!

Back to the RCZ now...