What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

its coming along!

jim.2007

Reaction score
back end respray done. 30mm spacers rear, 15mm front, in garage now failed mot on snapped spring( always peugeot, renault citreon..thought they would learn? so getting eibach pros fitted when i get delivered and drop off to garage, bent drive shaft too, causing wobble at 60 in a long bend ffs! taking it to scotland when i get it back next week.. will post pics!
Still, cant wait to drive this when perfect!

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
It's amazing how different a car can look when you bring the wheels out a bit.
I have 20mm rear and 15mm front. I'm too tight to chuck thousands at new wheels and tyres 😂

jim.2007

Reaction score
i wont either mate! nip and tuck here and there and spraying the pillars has changed it hopefully it will have presence , photo on profile is not what it will look like, thats after i bought it and plicoated the pillars in rubberrised paint,19's are off a 807? cant remember now, going to do the alloys in kaki green along with the spoiler, however also looking into tricking it( the spoiler) to raise at 25 mph and 70mph instead of whats put in its brain..!

jim.2007

Reaction score
i am going to reply to myself!
these are going to rocket in prices, whoever has owned a t350 these drive the same, however wont kill you ! x