What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

it's a beauty!!!

GaryLarry

Reaction score
Okay, there will be pics this weekend!

Anyway, went to the dealers today, went through the paperwork sitting right next to my RCZ covered in it's black cover. After about 45 minutes, the dealer peeled the cover off as I took shots.

I am gobsmacked by its beauty! It's Nera Black with champagne chrome arches 1.6. Fortunately the sun was shining after a really wet morning - the weather had some respect! The dealer asked if I really wanted to take it as it's so gorgeous they wanted to keep it. Ha ha.

Drove it back to work, had to park it in a public car park (owners - you know the drill - the 'RCZ Tango', driving round trying to choose the best spot). As soon as I got out a woman came over to ask about it! The very first person!!!

It's too dark for me to admire its form now, but I'm genning up on the manual. Got the Nokia 5230 Navi with it for free as others have testified. I should really be sitting in it shouldn't I?

I can't wait to unleash it once I've bedded the brakes in etc. I'm delighted! It's an unbelievably black black with tiny sparkles - the paintwork is like looking at a million stars twinkling.

The sound system is much better than I thought - the iPhone pairs instantly. Just WOW about everything!!!!!

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hi Gary
Yes you really should be sat in it, better still you should be out driving it - posing even :lol:

It really is a phenomenal car, as you have found out - long may your love affair last :thumbup:

Look forward to seeing your pics soon.

A

Anonymous

This is my 3rd attempt to post a reply...not sure if the forum is at fault or my laptop (or maybe the wireless router!). Anyhoo, here goes:

WOW indeed, GaryLarry, and welcome to the RCZ owners' club. :clap: Looking forward to seeing your pics as I haven't seen the champagne arches before. Happy and safe motoring :beer:

A

Anonymous

Congrat Gary, looking forward to the pics, like BangorRCZ would like to see champagne arches.

A

Anonymous

looking forward to seeing the new love of your life :lol: congrats and enjoy , never stop smiling :clap: