What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

It flys

TAC

Reaction score
Placed an order for my RCZ R on the 9/6/2014, Metallic - Moroccan Red with Black door mirrors.
It arrived today at 7am the long long wait was over :dance:
I have only seen a white R in a showroom loved the look of it, so with out a test drive decide to order one on the internet.
Took it out for a test drive with only 5 miles on the clock wow 120 miles later where have you been all of my life.
Looking to get the windows tinted darker on Friday I have spoken to tinters they see no problems doing the back window.
Any one had this done ?
Cheers

A

Anonymous

Glad you are enjoying your R - I have had mine for 2 weeks now. Also Morroccan Red. There are only 30 in Australia so very scarce. This is my third RCZ, both the previous vehicles were THP 200. I have had the windows tinted on all three and no issues. Worthwhile. The Australian vehicles all come well specced and the only thing I miss are the electric seats but the sport buckets are great. Neville

TAC

Reaction score
NiftyNev said:
Glad you are enjoying your R - I have had mine for 2 weeks now. Also Morroccan Red. There are only 30 in Australia so very scarce. This is my third RCZ, both the previous vehicles were THP 200. I have had the windows tinted on all three and no issues. Worthwhile. The Australian vehicles all come well specced and the only thing I miss are the electric seats but the sport buckets are great. Neville

Hi Neville :greetings-wavingblue:
I got them done on Friday well pleased, I didn't get the front ones done as I wanted to see how dark it would be first.
But now I have driven it around will probably go for 50 % on the fronts. :dance:

A

Anonymous

Awesome! The rear tint is a very nice finishing touch. :thumbup: Should have been like that from the off IMO. Sorry mate, clearly missed your thread...which is unusual.

A

Anonymous

Here are the photos

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 1,028
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 1,028
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg