What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Is this a forum member's?

A

Anonymous

Scrolled through the pics in members' gallery and found it eventually...stevercz based in Sunningdale. Lovely cars! :beer:

A

Anonymous

Wow! That was a nice surprise coming across these pics....

Can't recommend Robbie at ValetMagic highly enough. He did a great job and was very enthusiastic about the RCZ. He's a really nice guy too. :text-bravo:
I think the Mercury polishes up beautifully.

RCZ1

Reaction score
stevercz said:
Wow! That was a nice surprise coming across these pics....

Can't recommend Robbie at ValetMagic highly enough. He did a great job and was very enthusiastic about the RCZ. He's a really nice guy too. :text-bravo:
I think the Mercury polishes up beautifully.

It does Steve, it looks really good. He's done an excellent job. :thumbup:
Hope you didn't mind me posting the link?

A

Anonymous

Not at all....

He took the pics when I collected the car at the end of the day.
I was wondering when he would post them. Didn't know if they would appear on his own website or DetailingWorld.
He's due to call me soon regarding treating the glass all round.
And at the same time he's going to provide me with all the necessary bits and bobs for me to be able to clean it properly (2 bucket method, naturally!).

RCZ1

Reaction score
stevercz said:
Not at all....

He took the pics when I collected the car at the end of the day.
I was wondering when he would post them. Didn't know if they would appear on his own website or DetailingWorld.
He's due to call me soon regarding treating the glass all round.
And at the same time he's going to provide me with all the necessary bits and bobs for me to be able to clean it properly (2 bucket method, naturally!).

Good stuff !