What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Is the dash leather

SilverGTi_6

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just working out what the best products are to treat / protect the RCZ dash.

Does anyone know if it is actually leather, or a synthetic fabric? Does it need to be nourished like leather, or best to just out a protectant on it (like Aerospace 303).

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Ben

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi I believe the way to tell what's leather and what's Faux leather is that the genuine leather has dark stitching where the Faux has light stitching, not sure how this works on the car with red stitching though? :eusa-think: I think that all the dash trim is faux but maybe someone could prove me wrong.

SilverGTi_6

Reaction score
Ok, thanks guys. So no need to leather condition etc in that case I'd imagine.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
That is correct. All models come with faux leather dash covering, which has the lighter stitching. It was possible to specify real leather, and this was an option. The real leather does come with darker stitching.

SilverGTi_6

Reaction score
Oh ok, thanks mate. I'll check tomorrow, but pretty sure it has light stitching on the dash.

RCZ-R

Reaction score
Do not apply any leather conditioner on it. The best treatment is some proper interior cleaner with UVB screen. Something like the Meguiars Quick Interior Cleaner. It works just perfect on this surface