What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Irmscher Rear Diffuser Fins (SOLD)

ctaatgt

Reaction score
I bought these on eBay a couple months ago and only starting thinking about fitting them at the weekend. I bought Halfords plastic bumper paint and spent Saturday patiently putting 6-7 coats on them. However on Sunday when I offered them up I decided I actually preferred the look of the rear valence without them(!)

So if anyone thinks they would like to give them a go, I’ve decided to sell the pair for the same price I paid for them (£79.95) or nearest offer, considering I bought them new and painted them. I obviously didn’t get to the gluing stage but I’ve read on here that Gorilla Glue will do the trick.

Let me know if interested.

Cheers,
C

PS. See this thread for install tips and pictures of how they look on the car (credit to @Stu8 and @2retro)

Attachments

• IMG_1108.jpg
    IMG_1108.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 1,120
  • IMG_1110.jpg
    IMG_1110.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 1,117
  • Screen Shot 2018-07-06 at 13.43.19.png
    Screen Shot 2018-07-06 at 13.43.19.png
    74.7 KB · Views: 1,119
  • s-l1600-1.jpg
    s-l1600-1.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,121
  • s-l1600-2.jpg
    s-l1600-2.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 1,121

Helmski

Reaction score
Re: Irmscher Rear Diffuser Fins (For Sale)

ctaatgt said:
I bought these on eBay a couple months ago and only starting thinking about fitting them at the weekend. I bought Halfords plastic bumper paint and spent Saturday patiently putting 6-7 coats on them. However on Sunday when I offered them up I decided I actually preferred the look of the rear valence without them(!)

So if anyone thinks they would like to give them a go, I’ve decided to sell the pair for the same price I paid for them (£79.95) or nearest offer, considering I bought them new and painted them. I obviously didn’t get to the gluing stage but I’ve read on here that Gorilla Glue will do the trick.

Let me know if interested.

Cheers,
C

PS. See this thread for install tips and pictures of how they look on the car (credit to @Stu8 and @2retro)

I'll take them off your hands for £50. £80 is a bit much for 2 pieces of fibreglass

ctaatgt

Reaction score

Thanks for offer. Will PM you.

Helmski

Reaction score

For some reason I cannot reply to your message. just sits in the outbox. How are we going to organise payment. You wanna out them up on ebay and let me know through PM?

2retro

Reaction score

Helmski said:
For some reason I cannot reply to your message. just sits in the outbox. How are we going to organise payment. You wanna out them up on ebay and let me know through PM?
Messages stay in the outbox until the recipient logs in and reads them. Obviously he hasn't got it yet, just give it a little while as he may be offline for the night, etc. :thumbup:

Helmski

Reaction score

2retro said:
Helmski said:
Messages stay in the outbox until the recipient logs in and reads them. Obviously he hasn't got it yet, just give it a little while as he may be offline for the night, etc. :thumbup:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob :)

ctaatgt

Reaction score

These are now sold. Hopefully @Helmski will post a few pictures when he has them fitted!