What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Irish RCZ

PMoffat

Reaction score
Hi. I'm Peter from Dublin .. I've got a 2010 Peugeot RCZ .. 1.6 litre petrol .. blue ... it's going well but has a warning sign on which I'm told is an exhaust sensor .. I'll get that looked at ahead of my NCT test coming up in a month from now. I'd like to hear any news about any upcoming meetings / gatherings because I wouldn't mind a spin to Europe from Dublin. Thanks

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there Peter and welcome to the forum.
There's a few meetings over the year to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the RCZ. One of these are in York over two days in July and one in France in September. And one in zeeland in June...
And there will be hoping for 100+ car's at each meeting, for information just search the forum and you can read more about them.
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

RCZash

Reaction score
Welcome. There is also a 10 year meet end of May at Mont Ventoux South of France.

Ciderbaby

Reaction score
Hi Pete. I've an 11 Hdi feline and based in Cork. I'd never seen an RCZ before I got fine but there's a few popping up now

Tim