What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

iPod?

A

Anonymous

Can anyone advise me whether they have there IPOD working on there new RCZ Sat Nav system. My RCZ is 3 weeks old and Peugoet are telling me that it is not possible. When all the documentation advises you can???? I had a RCZ on test and that was ok (admittedly the RCZ did not have a SAT Nav). I also drove a 307 and they was ok ?? So why when I spend all this money on a car and the system for my IPOD not to work?

Any Ideas

Paul

A

Anonymous

It does not work with the NG4. Code issue apparantly. It's a Harmon Becker unit used by Pug and apparantly they are working on a fix. Same goes for A2DP streaming.

A

Anonymous

is it a fix that will only work from new units produced at the factory line... or can be applied threw software upgrade... and what is your source...

But i still have a cable similar to this

phone jack into your ipod,, and the aux jacks into the jacks inside the glove box.... whatever its called

works also with the radio that stands next to me at work :)

A

Anonymous

Source is the company that makes them. Update will be through USB or SD.

A

Anonymous

mr shiney said:
It does not work with the NG4. Code issue apparantly. It's a Harmon Becker unit used by Pug and apparantly they are working on a fix. Same goes for A2DP streaming.

Strange, my son's ipod nano works fine, we can control it from the steering stalks or the center consol. All tracks play in whatever order we select, we can also transfer the tracks to the NG4 "jukebox" if we want and save it in there in it's own named file/folder.

Could this be down to how the tracks are saved in itunes then transfered to the ipod ?

I'm not that into all this file swapping transfering thing, so i leave it my son to sort out , but he had no probs getting the Ng4 and the ipod compatible :thumbup:

Then again he does sell and install audio and media center sat navs ect, so i guess he has a head start.

A

Anonymous

if it doesnt work,,,maybe try putting your songs on your ipod not threw Itunes,, but just like as if it was a USB stick... no idea about functionallity...