What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

IPOD connection

A

Anonymous

Hi guys,

Can you tell me how I can play back my ipod music? the dealer cant seem to help and the car wont connect to my ipos touch at all!!!! I have an rcz ashphelt with the sat nav so it should work shouldnt it????

A

Anonymous

Thanks for that, Ive checked the thread but only one person can get the ipod touch to work.... I have the new sat nav system and when i plug my ipod touch into the usb connector nothing happens! its so ftrustrating. Can anyone suggest anything?

Cheers in advance.

Ashphelt rcz matt gray

A

Anonymous

iPod wont work unless you use it through the glove compartment connections. The only way to use the USB connection is with a USB stick.

The NG4 system has a built in hard drive so you can add your MP3 files to it and then use the steering wheel functions. Alternatively you can copy your MP3s to an SD card and plug that into the NG4 which also works well.

That's what I've done in my Asphalt and it works perfectly!

A

Anonymous

I have used the "jukebox" facility and the result is absolutely amazing. I can't recommend it enough.

A

Anonymous

Went out in our new Asphalt yesterday. I was mildly irritated to note my wife had brought along her ipod - I thought she'd be fiddling around with everything to get it to work. Wrong! within minutes it was up and running...

A

Anonymous

I use iphone4 for music ( & sat nav)
Connect via bluetooth no wires.
Scott

A

Anonymous

Scott barton said:
I use iphone4 for music ( & sat nav)
Connect via bluetooth no wires.
Scott

I'm assuming you have the non NG4 system (I.e. no built in Sat Nav )

A

Anonymous

I had to get a replacement ASAP after crashing my 1st RCZ so I took the next GT the dealer was getting.

A

Anonymous

plasmadaddy said:
Which iPod out of interest and connected using what?
I took my very old original nano with USB connection. It would have worked with my touch but its not as easy as the book makes out, you have to hit the button more than once to get mp3 choice to appear and the source button is not in the Asphalt. (Arjay's better half)

A

Anonymous

arjay said:
plasmadaddy said:
I took my very old original nano with USB connection. It would have worked with my touch but its not as easy as the book makes out, you have to hit the button more than once to get mp3 choice to appear and the source button is not in the Asphalt. (Arjay's better half)

Many thanks - Source button as in the button at the end of the audio stalk?

RCZ1

Reaction score
plasmadaddy said:
arjay said:
plasmadaddy said:

Many thanks - Source button as in the button at the end of the audio stalk?

The source button is on the front of the stereo.