What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Introduction

WillGee

Reaction score
Live in Hilton, South Africa. Used to be the General Manager of the Peugeot dealership in our city, Pietermaritzburg. Was thinking of purchasing a new small run around car when I suddenly got very keen on an RCZ. For quite a lot less money I have found a white 2012 RCZ with 103 000 kms on the clock which I am taking delivery of next week. Quite excited as it will be my first sports car that I've owned. Feel that I'm getting a lot more value buying a used RCZ than a small new runaround.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome, the RCZ is an absolute bargain at the moment I’m sure your going to love it, let us know how you get on and don’t forget to post some photos 👍

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Willgee
welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your RCZ as much as all of us here on the forum and what a great car you will have soon as your run about.. Hope you enjoy all the rubber neckers as you pass them on road and you won't be able to resist looking back over your shoulder at it when you park it up....
Stay safe and drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Agis

Reaction score
Hi WillGee, wlecome to the forum. Mine has done 120000 miles so far. No issues, pure joy!

Kea

Reaction score
Can you recommend someone to do maintenance on Peugeot besides having to go to Peugeot itself?

RCZKam

Reaction score
Can you recommend someone to do maintenance on Peugeot besides having to go to Peugeot itself?

Depends where you are, lots of recommended independents dotted around the country

RCZKam

Reaction score
Live in Hilton, South Africa. Used to be the General Manager of the Peugeot dealership in our city, Pietermaritzburg. Was thinking of purchasing a new small run around car when I suddenly got very keen on an RCZ. For quite a lot less money I have found a white 2012 RCZ with 103 000 kms on the clock which I am taking delivery of next week. Quite excited as it will be my first sports car that I've owned. Feel that I'm getting a lot more value buying a used RCZ than a small new runaround.

Welcome to the forum

Still get along with your old colleagues? Will come in handy and save you some pennies :D

Not a bad choice for a small(ish) runaround :cool:

RCZKam

Reaction score
Your better off starting a new topic in general chat as more forum members will see it there rather than an introduction section for someone else

Maybe the OP might know someone?

I presumed you was in the UK going by your profile
Do you know anyone in Gauteng that can fix my RCZ’s engine