What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Instructions to fit a peugeot quad exhaust

A

Anonymous

I have finally gotten around to scanning the instructions I got when I bought my exhaust kit off ebay.

Instructions are at http://www.scribd.com/doc/99980378/Quad ... structions

Template to cut the plastic section http://www.scribd.com/doc/99980370/Quad ... t-Template

Make sure that your printer is set to not scale the template and I have drawn on a line which measures bang on 50mm between the vertical lines so you can check that it is the right size. I cut my own using a jigsaw. Take it nice and easy. Cut it slightly smaller and then finish it up with a file or sander.

It's a relatively simple job but does require some patience getting the plastic and old exhaust finisher off.

reycz95

Reaction score
Personally I find this very expensive element for what that is, for the same taken one has practically a real duplex :wtf:

A

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing! Though I don't know when am I going to do that myself...

A

Anonymous

No worries. The cost wasn't prohibitive for me. Got the exhaust second hand on ebay for around a hundred quid. The major advantage with the peugeot exhaust is that it keeps the insurance companies happy.

A

Anonymous

Glad you got your Quad...any tips...I was just going to get the Balance kit like in the instructions...I think it is a dummy 2nd exhaust...am I right? Phil
[email protected]

A

Anonymous

Was this the exhaust from the Feline-Pack from Peugeot (the one from Zunsport) ?

A

Anonymous

Sorry I don't check this forum often. Yes this is the exhaust from the feline pack, the official peugeot one that was from zunsport

The quad exhaust is just a new finisher although it takes the exhaust from one of the two exits and has that come out the left whilst the other goes up and across to the other side so when you rev the engine, fumes come out both sides.

A

Anonymous

TOP TIP! - To avoid having to get a Scribd subscription, open the links in the first post and then just right click and save each of the pages of the guide and then print/view as you see fit. You can do the same for the template... :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

No not at all. No performance gains either. They are pure aesthetic. They succeed in that department though.